Valve Body w/ Shift Kit Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 Quad Cab 2500 *Sold*
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys, i've got a valve body with the Transgo HD-2 shift kit installed. totally taken apart and cleaned out. thing is spotless. need to start getting rid of stuff out of my garage for my upcoming move. asking $200 shipped for it. you will need to take the solenoid pack off of your current valve body, and place it on this one. easy install, just drop the pan and swap the valve bodies out. pics coming soon.

OP
OP
OlDirtyJohn

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
this is what it says about it on transgos website:

Prevents/Reduces: 2-3 neutral, Limp and Slip codes. Has Tough Snap Ring, heavy duty Accumulator Cover and special accumulator Seals. Saves pump and valve body.

i felt that it sped up and firmed up the shifts some what. its not a neck snapping difference like what is found in a stage 2 or stage 3 valve body, but you definitely notice its there.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
What year is it for ?

OP
OP
OlDirtyJohn

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
its for any vehicle with a 45RFE or 545RFE transmission, which includes any ram with a hemi/auto trans, or whatever year they started using the 45RFE in the 4.7s

the only thing that changes between the model years in the solenoid pack, which is why im selling this without it.

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 have the 545rfe 03 and up 02 has a 45rfe which is the same transmission tho. You just need a different flashed TCM and it turns it into a 545rfe. Just a side note random fact.

THEBAD1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 Sport SLT QC2WD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hmm, guess it's not going to be any more of a difference with my Superchips and new gears.

Yes, you will feel a difference...even with the S/C

OP
OP
OlDirtyJohn

OlDirtyJohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, you will feel a difference...even with the S/C

agreed, its the same as the one im running right now. have my stage II in the other tranny thats waiting to go in. makes a nice difference with my superchips, gears, torque converter, and line pressure booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.