Vredestein Pinza AT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 eTorque
I been reading here and on many sites looking into a good tire choices for my new (to me) 2019 Bighorn 1500 4wd Crew. I live in NC close to foothills, so some snow and ice. I will go off-road occasionally but nothing serious. Mostly daily driver and tow my jetski's.

I am tempted to just get a highway tire but want a little flexibility along with the better look of the AT tires. I know Wildpeak's and Discover's are popular choices but right now there are some great prices and very favorable TireRack reviews on the Vredenstein Pinza AT

Anyone but some miles on these and have some feedback on them?

Also with very little towing I am leaning towards the lighter 116T tire option. Thoughts?
Lastly I am tempted to go with a 275/70 r18 instead of my oem 275/65/18. I believe they will fit without rub but worry about any impact on suspension, warranty, mpg and speedo/electronics. Any suggestions?