Wanted: OEM Infinity Head Unit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99RoughCountryRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 litre 360 magnum v8
Try I believe it is Dave's stereo's out of Ohio on eBay I got a little used reconditioning supposed to be new belts and the LEDs replaced am/FM cassette tape player stereo CD player receiver for about $80 off of him works like new but I had actually got it with two different Mopar projects in mind and then ended up with my 2000 Dodge ram Laramie slt quad cab long bed 1500 5.2 litre 318 magnum v8 46re AT 4x4 with the premium infinity CD cassette tape player stereo but aftermarket stereo swapped and issues and I pulled the dual xm250bt out and put the factory stereo in it

99RoughCountryRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 litre 360 magnum v8
Sorry it's Daley deals Dwayne and Adrianna Daley Daley #1 deals LLC auto parts search for his eBay store I found it by looking for the dodge ram 96-01 am FM cassette tape player CD stereo by infinity and found him that way his wife also has a high end boutique type store on eBay and that's how I bought the radio I have the guys email address [email protected] hope that helps you.