Water in Sport Projector headlights...need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nickb1907

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My entire driver lens has water/moisture covering it and my passenger is almost as bad. I am going to try and dry them out first, but I was also looking for replacements/upgrades. When looking around all i could find is the same exact headlight that will work as a replacement. I would like to upgrade if possible.

These below say they only work for quads. I don't see why it wouldn't work on a sport. Does anyone know why they say it won't work?

Example

Example 2

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
A few of us are running the alpharex/modifystreet 2019 style headlights. If you order through alpharex.com and ask for the projector adapter they'll send you one. The halogen bulbs that come with them aren't that great but we have found that these work great in them.

Innovited 35w hid's $40 Amazon
Katana led's $40 Amazon
Hikari ultra led's $80 Amazon

Anyone try Modifystreet headlights?
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...dlights?.137858/&share_type=t&link_source=app

2018 Ram 2500 6.4L Hemi Tradesman

Kevin M Hughes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
2013 ram sport amber not working on passenger side due to moisture. Anyone have any suggestions. I only need the passenger side, filled with water (i know its a common problem) dried it out several times and did all the things. Now the amber is burned out and even if i bake it and replace I'm afraid it will still fill with condensation so would rather just buy a new one. Any suggestions on where to get a new one or used one on the cheap. I have checked the regular places, craigslist, ebay and facebook marketplace etc. I dont want to spend 300 on one headlight but looking like it may not be avoidable... suggestions please.

Kevin M Hughes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It may however the issue is that the amber strip on the bottom of the Projectors has been damaged, I assume from the water. I have no running lights on the passenger side headlight assymbly and this is the only one that has had the moisture issue. so gonna have to buy a new one since it will not pass inspection here in VA.