Water in cab of 2020 Big Horn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Hey all. I’ve read about the posts regarding water getting in the cab, but don’t think I’ve seen this issue. I have water in the driver and passenger foot wells, as well as moisture/wet carpet in the rear passenger area as well. The front is worse as I was able to ring water out of the padding. Can this be from the ongoing rear light issue? Maybe there’s a leak in front as I can’t findl any way the water traveled from the back to the front. The car is parked on a slight decline from back to front. The vehicle is out of warranty by a year. Any advice on how to proceed with the dealer. ThanksIMG_0731.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0735.jpeg
    IMG_0735.jpeg
    250.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0732.jpeg
    IMG_0732.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

18harvest

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you driven through any standing water? I had a camaro one time that I did that and the front floor pans where it meets the firewall didn't have enough seam sealer.that or a stopped up ac drain line.if it was the windshield I think you would hear wind noise.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If your headliner is wet, it's from the CHMSL or shark fin antenna, or roof seams the rear floor area could be the cab vents, or rear window frame cracked, or drains clogged, front drivers' side could be the A pillar body seam that requires the drivers front fender to be removed or a windshield leak, passenger side A/C evaporator drain located on bottom of firewall, if you park on an incline with the rear higher than the front the water could be pooling from the back area, front floor boards have body plugs in them if they are missing you hit water you will get water in them.