Form Lighting Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snoopzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice, thanks! Dang, think I will be getting a set of these. Was thinking Morimoto, but I prefer the look of these.

OP
OP
hunterdan

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just an update, these have finally been released for sale!

blakhra

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Any issues running these on the 2023s? Already had to return a set of Morimoto XBs because they didn't work properly out of the box, even with resistors plugged in-line. The Canadian DRL settings seemed to cause problems...

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
$999 US is a tad expensive but they all seem in that range it seems...$1600 Cnd plus shipping and Customs tax..agghhh!

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I definitely like these, gloss black also. They made in Taiwan or china? Just wondering. My anzo tails seem to be good quality and work flawlessly, made in Taiwan.

OP
OP
hunterdan

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Any issues running these on the 2023s? Already had to return a set of Morimoto XBs because they didn't work properly out of the box, even with resistors plugged in-line. The Canadian DRL settings seemed to cause problems...
My truck is a 19 classic. So should be identical electrically. As for the drl settings. You'd probably need alfaobd to make some changes to the drl location or turn it off since it'd be built in with their drl wiring. My truck is setup for all LED lights via alfaobd, so I've not had any issues.

OP
OP
hunterdan

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
$999 US is a tad expensive but they all seem in that range it seems...$1600 Cnd plus shipping and Customs tax..agghhh!
They're priced between the lower level luxx housings from alpharex and the higher end morimoto and alpharex nova. I know $1k US isn't cheap, but IMO you're getting a better product than either alpharex option and getting morimoto level output.

OP
OP
hunterdan

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I definitely like these, gloss black also. They made in Taiwan or china? Just wondering. My anzo tails seem to be good quality and work flawlessly, made in Taiwan.
Not sure where they are made, but the fitment and quality is better than alpharex.

bubba5xx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just installed a set of the new Form headlights on my 2014 with factory projectors. Love them!!!!!!!!! No canbus errors. Got them on Ebay for the same price as from Form but they are offering a free set of the new Form fog lights with each purchase

OP
OP
hunterdan

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just installed a set of the new Form headlights on my 2014 with factory projectors. Love them!!!!!!!!! No canbus errors. Got them on Ebay for the same price as from Form but they are offering a free set of the new Form fog lights with each purchase
Glad you like them. I already had the fog lights, but kinda wish I'd have been able to get a free set when I got my lights.

Chief1999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
Do you have a link to the set you ordered on EBay? I haven’t been able to find those for my 2010.

Chief1999

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 diesel
I just installed the new head lights and fog lights. They work great! I am needing to adjust them down as well. Is there an adjustment on the assembly or do I need to shim them. I did not see any adjustment screws. Thanks in advance.

OP
OP
hunterdan

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just installed the new head lights and fog lights. They work great! I am needing to adjust them down as well. Is there an adjustment on the assembly or do I need to shim them. I did not see any adjustment screws. Thanks in advance.
The headlights adjust the same way stock did, except you use a #2 Philips screwdriver. It meshes with the gears. The lights can also be adjusted left/right, but the adjustment is harder to get to.