WD hitch... what brand do you use

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swanny297

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hensley Arrow. Well worth the investment.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

One of the best - but for what a 1500 should be pulling this is overkill unless you have $3500.00 laying around to spend on a WD hitch.

BoldAdventure

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
One of the best - but for what a 1500 should be pulling this is overkill unless you have $3500.00 laying around to spend on a WD hitch.

I wouldn't call it over kill. All depends on what you are doing. We're going to be full timers, pulling a 27ft trailer all year. Therefore the investment in a higher quality hitch is a worthwhile investment.

For someone towing a box trailer 2 or 4 times a year, maybe it is overkill.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was seriously considering a ProPride, but the additional weight (out of ex. payload), complicated install and benefit over and above our dialed-in Reese DCSC setup has me wondering it's merits.
For full-timers, I can see the value.

RamRodRic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 CTD
Equal-i-zer 4 point 12k here. works beautifully towing our 7700lb Creek Side tt.

they DO make teflon slip-ons for the L brackets to quite things down if the squeaking during slow, tight turns bothers ya. or, grease'm up.