Weathertech under-seat storage.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAM432

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI VVT
Just noticed earlier this week that they had finally made these for our gen and my local truck outfitters had them in stock, so I picked one up. I honestly couldn't find much info on these, pictures and information was scarce, so I wanted to share some photos. One of my very few gripes with the truck (at least my model) was the lack of storage options so this helps.

I have zero experience with 3rd-party underseat storage and can't compare to anything else. This just basically sets into place and includes one vinyl strap that wraps around and tightens against the seat post underneath so the storage system won't fly forward if you have to hit the brakes. Mold is perfect as you'd expect and in my opinion does a pretty good job of maximizing the space available underneath.

It holds my jumper cables and tie downs, so I'm happy.IMG_2921.jpg IMG_2922.jpg IMG_2923.jpg IMG_2924.jpg

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
I think a lot of new Ram owners will be buying that unit

Was it made by DU-HA

They are the ones that built them for earlier years

LouM

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Ecodiesel crewcab old/ now 2019 Laramie Hemi
Engine
eco diesel old / now Hemi missing the eco's mileage
I take it yours is a quad cab. I have the crew cab with the in floor storage boxes and every
under seat storage that I looked at protruded to far forward and sat on the edge of the factory slush mats.
That would make it difficult to access the in floor boxes in the winter :(

OP
OP
RAM432

RAM432

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI VVT
I take it yours is a quad cab. I have the crew cab with the in floor storage boxes and every
under seat storage that I looked at protruded to far forward and sat on the edge of the factory slush mats.

Yes, quad cab, an important note that I forgot to mention.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes, quad cab, an important note that I forgot to mention.

Thanks for sharing this I also have a quad cab and was going to do the seat back cutting of the hooks but this is a better alternative.

Wulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I think a lot of new Ram owners will be buying that unit

GTYankee, this particular new Ram owner is not going to be buying that, unless it is a liner for the existing underseat storage that came in my truck from the factory. It is molded in the floor and has carpet inside. If Weathertech or someone makes a plastic liner for it to avoid tearing it up, I might, but otherwise, don't need it.

BTW, also a quad cab, and mine doesn't slide because it is built into the truck. Good luck in your search for one that fits your truck like you want. That does sound like a PITA, Lou.

Bledsoe3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Does anyone know if this will fit the 2022 model? Weathertech doesn't list one for the '22, but they do for the '21? Just curious if anyone else has bought one that fits.

2022 1500 Quad Cab. Thanks.