Wet Okole rant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HEMIWHO

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ok, I'm venting here, hoping for some resolution tomorrow!
So, I order my seat covers and wait the obligatory 4-5 weeks for delivery. What I received does not fit my truck! The front seat bottoms are not made to fit my year truck. And the the rear seat backs are way too big (3-4" extra material) and bunch up. That being said the rest of what they sent is exactly what I saw on the website and SEVERAL YouTube videos and fit quite nicely, stretch to fit and are what I want all the others to fit like. I did my research before hauling off and spending $700+ for seat covers. I'm a diver and really like the neoprene look and smell, so before the opinions of " I should bought something different" this is exactly what I wanted. I followed up with the company after the order just to double check everything and thought we were on track. WELL it wasn't to be.

image-8.jpg

The first image shows the extra material on the rear seat backs. Please note I'm not STRETCHING the material, just holding the excess out to show the top of the seat.

image-7.jpg

Second pix shows the front seat bottom that is nowhere near fitting. From the research of images on the web it looks as though they sent me bottoms that will fit an 06 and back, mine being an 07.

image-6.jpg

There is no cut out for the seat belt or the seat belt socket on the other side on either seat.
I'm beyond livid at this point as I sent several photos to someone at the company and felt like I got the run around all day until it was finally too late and they closed. He had an installer from Hawaii call me, even after the pix and a full explanation of what I was seeing. I'm no expert seat cover installer, but I'm more than capable, and sure as hell don't like to be talked to like a damn idiot. So whee I'm at now is the installer says" you have the wrong pieces" NO ****! And to call back the California distributer to have them fix it.
Well tomorrow "RAUL" will be hearing again for the 4th time about how unhappy I am.

<stepping down from soapbox>
Thanks for letting me vent, I will keep you updated on Raul's condition!

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
**** that sucks dude. Definitely let us know what they say. I have the same brand seat covers and mine fit great. So I bet they sent you either the wrong covers, or some that were made pretty half-assedly. :nono: