What did you do to your Gen3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oliver Closehauf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 5.9
I was noticing the tire marks on your driveway. Ever since I got new tires I leave tread marks every time I go into mine. But I have defenders.

Ole Buck

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How's your driving performance with the lift and tires? Perfect stance right there
Pretty impressive for what it is. I re-geared to 4.56's so getting a chirp out of a 37 going into second is pretty cool. (I have a standard shift tranny) I play it cool on the things like exit ramps where there is an incline and a curve due to the height of the truck. The ride itself, well it's a truck with a suspension lift and the torsion bars are a little tweaked so you may want a lid on that cup of coffee. It's not bone jarring or harsh, but it is stiff.

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Pretty impressive for what it is. I re-geared to 4.56's so getting a chirp out of a 37 going into second is pretty cool. (I have a standard shift tranny) I play it cool on the things like exit ramps where there is an incline and a curve due to the height of the truck. The ride itself, well it's a truck with a suspension lift and the torsion bars are a little tweaked so you may want a lid on that cup of coffee. It's not bone jarring or harsh, but it is stiff.
Awesome hahaha

Phillyrube

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had a check engine light which was diagnosed to a solenoid pack in the transmission. What kinda price am I looking at?

Oliver Closehauf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 Laramie
Engine
Cummins 5.9
Replaced the crank case filter (Cummins) on the valve cover. Looking inside, it doesn't look like there is a lot going on in these, but I don't know if or when it had ever been replaced so what the heck. It's brand new now.

Runaround

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I will be working to find the ignition switch/start problem on my ‘07.

Phillyrube

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Got the truck back, new solenoid pack, system flush and both filters. $1150.