What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Texted my buddy's shop for a quote on all 4 OEM brake pads and rotors.
I can feel a pulsating when coming to a stop now. I've been blowing it off long enough. lol Probably make an appointment for next Friday as Monday, the 17th is a holiday and I'll make a long weekend out of it. :happy107: :drink_nl:

revitupmoto33

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I like how you just whip **** up. Rock and roll.

How you like that compared to the original swing out? I contemplated one of them, but as with everything else didn't do anything. Obviously yours sits a good bit higher than ones available since ours are for oem hitches.

What toggle are you using to tighten it up? The one for my jeep could use some latch refinement.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Lol, I just get all these ideas that pop in my head.

My buddy has one, I haven’t really looked at it too closely but I wanted one that sat higher, have the tire more offset and a more slim profile. As with everything available nothing is how I want it so just got to build it.
Used a cheap one off amazon, they work good for the price, this is just the last one of the batch I bought. Would probably do something a bit beefier depending on your application if you really need to crank down on it.

FB16C38D-2F78-4DD0-A107-87C932A85D66.jpeg

Random_Walk

...what's this bolt do? *plink* ...oh.
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 QC 4WD SLT
Engine
Pentastar 3.6
Passed the golden 36,000 mile mark this morning.

Nothing exploded yet... *cringe*.

(Mostly joking - I actually have a 3rd-party B2B warranty on the truck still in effect, courtesy of my credit union, but, yeah, I blew right past the 36k mark this morning, somewhere on the passes between my house and Portland.)

joelmic

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 3.6L 4x4 20x9 Wheels
Engine
I'm hoping that bar will still fit under my tailgait 'remote lock & cam' wiring that comes out... it only needs 1"????
Anyone else ??

the67beast8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
What did I do this week, well... I purchased my first Ram ever. Picked up a 2016 SLT Quad Cab 4x4, 5.7L. So far I love it, but this ECO mode on the engine is a bit to get used to with a MagnaFlow muffler on it and 35-inch tires. Coming out of a Tacoma regular cab, I kinda feel like I'm driving a semi truck around!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joey93