What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Did a quick detail on her. Then I added plugs to cover the licenses plate holes. I tested my LEDs after adjusting them yesterday and they are perfect and not hitting the ground. I may still play around with the passenger side tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 8.40.09 AM.png

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Waited in the truck for over two hours waiting for a tow truck for the Pacifica. 2019 15k miles and it has the shifter fail and a airbag light on. After explaining to Chrysler roadside assistance that it would not start nor come out of gear they sent the wrong tow truck. I had to end up leaving it as I have to make a road trip in like 5 minutes. I called the nearest dealership as ours is out of mileage by 3 miles.... The service manager was really rude. He was trying to blame it on we took it out in the snow and messed it up. It sat like my Charger in the garage. The Ram was the only thing to leave. I have a feeling they are going to say its something we did, which is not the case. We will see next week.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Waited in the truck for over two hours waiting for a tow truck for the Pacifica. 2019 15k miles and it has the shifter fail and a airbag light on. After explaining to Chrysler roadside assistance that it would not start nor come out of gear they sent the wrong tow truck. I had to end up leaving it as I have to make a road trip in like 5 minutes. I called the nearest dealership as ours is out of mileage by 3 miles.... The service manager was really rude. He was trying to blame it on we took it out in the snow and messed it up. It sat like my Charger in the garage. The Ram was the only thing to leave. I have a feeling they are going to say its something we did, which is not the case. We will see next week.

Ain't it great to talk to someone that is courteous and helpful when you need help. And they wonder why people have bad things to say about dealerships--LOL
Jay

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ain't it great to talk to someone that is courteous and helpful when you need help. And they wonder why people have bad things to say about dealerships--LOL
Jay

I have to recant my last statement. I had very nice supervisor call me back and not only listen, but apologize for the issue. She not only contacted the tow truck company and covered it getting taken to our preferred dealership at no cost. For that I am very pleased now my wife on the other hand is done with the van. This is issue two. Electrical the first time. She wants back in a Cadillac lol. After the customer care took care of that it settled her down. The fact she’s stuck in my Charger she is ok with as she loves it’s speed. She just doesn’t like my rules of never driven in the rain lol. She will be ok in the ram. She drove it earlier and had no complaints.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Raced an RX7 off a light. I got in front of him but once I hit 104 that was all she wrote. Darn limiter.
I hate that. This is why I have my Charger lol.

bfpjpo6myk2o9izjoia5zpt8bc9lgj7f5g2p5okcx&rid=200w.gif

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Stage 2 of the rear seat mod. Pulled the seats out again as the sound deadener and damplier pro arrived. What a job..6.5 hrs later after pulling allthe carpet up in the back, cutting and rolling the sound deadener, & cutting and sticking the damplifier in all the holes and storage area.whew..then putting 1 inch dense foam over everything then re installing the bench..it is done..took "STEALTHIE" for a quick run, turned up the tunes "Black Cars"..Hiway to the Danger Zone" and a few others..mmm..mmm..sweet clear sound to these old deaf ears, hardly any road noise!..AAAHH!

SublimeZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Leaving doors open during system install did in the original battery. Grabbed an Everstart AGM H7.

Theses guys go in tomorrow

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Well since the wife’s car is at the dealership the ram is tucked away next to his sexy sister in the garage. Man it’s a tight squeeze. It’s so long lol. She gets a full detail tomorrow.

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Spent the day under the truck adding to the old school look with extended exhaust tips.
Of course, took the opportunity to upgrade to 6" tips :D
The 5" ones were 12" long, the 6" are 15" long.
LCGP polished stainless w/2yr warranty.
0320211534-1.jpg
0320211415-1.jpg

Used a 2.25 id to 3 od and a 3 id to 4 od adapters since the tips are 4 in/6 out.
I'm digging the look, and the roar!
0320211751b.jpg
0320211751a.jpg
0320211649-1.jpg

Last edited: