What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just got my ‘13 1500 ST a month ago and I’ve added a reverse cam, running boards, tonneau cover, bed mat, black housing quad headlights, and OEM black emblems all around.

But what I’m most proud of is changing the ratty infotainment volume knob with an OEM challenger knob by taking apart and inserting the splines from a Nissan Murano volume knob into it. View attachment 157982

What phone holder is that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

LeesEvoX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l
Got my flashlogic remote start in after waiting for the vendor to flash it with my info.

Came in.... wouldn't work lol

Luckily I ordered the cable. And registered on flashlogic website.

Had it flashed in 5 minutes

Installed in truck (2 minutes). Did the key learn procedure (30 seconds). And fired it up.

So 7 minutes, and $100 for basically an OEM remote start.

I count that as a win!! So glad I found this thing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4eyedconekiller

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I had a Barricade front bumper and a Rough Country rear bumper installed along with a new black grill. My biggest regret with the front bumper is there is no winch mount. I kept the original Ram head for the grill as I still have a small amount of chrome. Also had a Rhino Liner done and a Extang Tri-fold since I posted last. Next project is front tow hooks and maybe a light bar in the center. View attachment 157966 View attachment 157967 View attachment 157968

Got any more side shots of the rear bumper? I’ve got a ranch hand, and really don’t like the way it doesn’t cover the huge dimples in the bedside for the stock bumper. That, and it just looks plain to me.

My only complaint about my Frontier gear front bumper (came with the truck) is the lack of a winch provision.

dirtyd1833

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Put a pulsar edge on for about 2 minutes, threw a throttle body code and CEL. Immediately pulled it off, truck runs like crap now. Tow truck coming in the morning to take it to the dealership. Really hope the Pulsar doesnt leave a "footprint".

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

CRickyRam85

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got my Trans Dapt remote oil filter kit installed, along with my Fumoto drain valve. Topped her off with RedLine 5W30 from Nick over at GotExhaust. She's purring like a kitten. But, like, a mean kitten. Maybe a larger cat. Something more aggressive. Like a Puma. Yeah, that's it! Purring like a Puma!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JonGFL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Got any more side shots of the rear bumper? I’ve got a ranch hand, and really don’t like the way it doesn’t cover the huge dimples in the bedside for the stock bumper. That, and it just looks plain to me.

My only complaint about my Frontier gear front bumper (came with the truck) is the lack of a winch provision.
I will take a couple more today and post them. I am not going to lie. I get more compliments on the rear than the front.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
prepping some wires for some stuff. 90 mins working with small wires, and small connectors! my old eyes can't take much of that. The fuses and relays are just laying in there for spacing. More on those later

Collage 2019-03-08 07_01_37.jpg

tma777

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here are a couple more. Maybe my front will look better once I buy my tow hooks and center light.6638bf175e942c8a76e83c6e73e11f9a.jpg5d5937b279119a3b60368821b8e77cd6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Does that bumper have lights to illuminate the rear license plate? I've been looking at new bumpers but here in Virginia we have to have white lights that shine on the license plate. If it has them does it just reuse the factory lights with new mounting points? I asked RC and they said it comes with new lights but I can't see a mounting point or where the lights are.

JonGFL

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does that bumper have lights to illuminate the rear license plate? I've been looking at new bumpers but here in Virginia we have to have white lights that shine on the license plate. If it has them does it just reuse the factory lights with new mounting points? I asked RC and they said it comes with new lights but I can't see a mounting point or where the lights are.

They actually have small LED lights where the screws are. I will try and take another shot when there is less light so you can see.

tma777

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They actually have small LED lights where the screws are. I will try and take another shot when there is less light so you can see.

Cool, thanks!

AustinHarmon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Big Horn
Engine
Put a pulsar edge on for about 2 minutes, threw a throttle body code and CEL. Immediately pulled it off, truck runs like crap now. Tow truck coming in the morning to take it to the dealership. Really hope the Pulsar doesnt leave a "footprint".

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

That’s really odd. I’ve had mine on 6 months with no issues. I haven’t heard anyone else having issues with it either. Update us when you get it to the dealer. Also let us know if the pulsar really doesn’t show up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk