What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krein

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Washed it yesterday and took a 2hr drive to Philly to see the Wolfe Tones play at the FOP Lodge. It was warm enough yesterday that I accumulated some bugs on the windshield during the drive on the turnpike.

I just walked out from Home Depot and it looked pretty good sitting there in the parking lot so I snapped a photo real quick. 164,000 miles on the odometer and still running strong.

d7fedff5a1d510f6734077c0df8aaa29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks great and that looks like the Home Depot in east York

Spud2388

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport
Engine

usaf2006

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Started my reverse level... lowered the Bilstein 5100s down the lowest setting the other day. Installed spare rear springs with 1 cut coil today.

Bilstein 5100 fronts at 1.8 - Factory Rear Springs w/ AirLift bags 5psi
3RHCRdCiE7T61cZTTscYhLpjuRPiKI46hZ8j5FYn8iEg=w1100.jpg

Current: Bilstein 5100s at 0 - 1 coil cut from top of spare springs w/ AirLift bags barely inflated
TMsvQchGHuV8dK-Q2we9Gmx557cZ0STvioaX89u6KRqE=w1100.jpg

Not much of a difference... but the front is lower, for sure. I think I need to cut another coil, will drive it a week before I decide.
Yeah let the springs settle in a bit before you cut more lol

Balance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Looks great been looking at those for a while now. How was the install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Install was a little bit of a pain but make sure to use ALOT of alcohol to strip the bumper of any wax . Might wanna do it in nice 60 and above weather

Balance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
This is EXACTLY the sort of thing im looking for. I bought my truck used and the previous owner spilled a battery in the bed of the truck. It etched the hell out of my bumper. A new one costs $500+, and to even get this one painted costs $400. Im worried about ordering the Silver color because its not a true color match to my lower two-tone paint... but the Bright White is color matched to my upper paint.... This post really has me thinking... :favorites13:

Are the seams goofy looking? Is it a nice tight fit with the factory bumper? Would you buy these again if given a 're-do' ?
The seams are clean and it's def a nice fit on the stock chrome bumper

8732cuts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This is EXACTLY the sort of thing im looking for. I bought my truck used and the previous owner spilled a battery in the bed of the truck. It etched the hell out of my bumper. A new one costs $500+, and to even get this one painted costs $400. Im worried about ordering the Silver color because its not a true color match to my lower two-tone paint... but the Bright White is color matched to my upper paint.... This post really has me thinking... :favorites13:

Are the seams goofy looking? Is it a nice tight fit with the factory bumper? Would you buy these again if given a 're-do' ?
I have a brand new front bumper in my garage with fog lights, etc. 450. 2018 ram Laramie

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

heefageLA

Reaction score
Ram Year
05, 14, 17, 20, 23
I have a brand new front bumper in my garage with fog lights, etc. 450. 2018 ram Laramie

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I need the rear bumper... and I can have mine painted for cheaper than that... If you have a Silver rear bumper for less than $400 you got a deal! :D

Balance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I've been looking at these. Wish I could find a picture of the silver actually installed. Need to see how well it matches the OEM paint.
I would try calling them . Their very nice and helpful