What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
looks great! be interesting to see how the Rustoleum holds up over winter!

Thanks..
I've used it before it holds fine. The truth is it's same texture and color as the original coating so any chips will be pretty much unnoticed.

Ramsportrocks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
finally got around to installing my TINTZ back window graphic

measured 10 times.. off by less than 1/16th of an inch to the left

13 RAM back window decal 005.jpg

13 RAM back window decal 003.jpg

Yaple57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Debadged the truck and man do my thumbs hurt. I have the "ram 1500" on the driver side left to go. Trying to hold out on buying the 3m wheel. Would of made a huge difference I'm sure.

22hemi13

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 4x4
Engine
Debadged the truck and man do my thumbs hurt. I have the "ram 1500" on the driver side left to go. Trying to hold out on buying the 3m wheel. Would of made a huge difference I'm sure.
Did my wife’s and was wearing gloves. Still got a blister lol

351A53B1-7F7B-40EF-A119-0E2243685417.jpeg

rojo_143

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Took my truck on its first road trip with me behind the wheel. My wife has drove it to Michigan and back twice while I was deployed but she never pays attention to MPG since she has more of a lead foot than I because she just wants to get to her destination as quickly as possible. The trip was around 350ish miles each way so we could to drop our daughters off at their grandparents for the next month while my wife and I get things in order to move to our next duty station at the end of the year. On the way there the truck averaged 19.9 MPG due to hitting a lot of traffic and having my 2 daughters which meant more frequent stops. However, on the way back with just my wife and I, we hit a sweet spot and was able to cruise most of the way without hitting traffic and averaged 22.1 MPG which I was amazed at! Both were hand calculated and actually my fuel economy displayed on the EVIC in the truck was only off by .2 both times. Truck is a 2018 5.7L QC 4x4 with 3.21's.

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

have you tried to use dental floss and just slide it under the edge to remove? (sorry might be a bit late) but it takes most of the foam tape off. if there's enough there you can still use it, then i use a combination of goop be gone or similar product and a plastic blade (like a small plastic putty blade) to get the residue off without any damage or effect on clearcoat. i do this to take reflectors, logos and stickers off motorbikes all the time. the dental floss works so well. like butter

Outdoors76

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
have you tried to use dental floss and just slide it under the edge to remove? (sorry might be a bit late) but it takes most of the foam tape off. if there's enough there you can still use it, then i use a combination of goop be gone or similar product and a plastic blade (like a small plastic putty blade) to get the residue off without any damage or effect on clearcoat. i do this to take reflectors, logos and stickers off motorbikes all the time. the dental floss works so well. like butter

i used 50lb fishing line and wd-40 worked a little better than googone for me

TXCOMT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dropping this off at the new property to store tractor stuff (fits like a glove)...guess I'll need a second one to keep in the truck!

IMG_0047.JPG

TXCOMT