What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thale51

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Finished changing the spark plugs, replaced my passenger side fog light assembly due to the original one being filled with water, installed a remote start, and got 'er washed up!

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Ma to NY then to PA.........now im tired.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

JMod45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Diesel
Washed the truck, took rubbing compound to a lot of the little scratches, used detailing spray, clay bar, then wax. All in one evening.
Next day I took leather conditioner to all of the seats and leather trim in the truck, and cleaned all of the glass with rain-x cleaner.

Hoping the next time it rains my truck won't even get wet. :D

buddy guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Washed the truck, took rubbing compound to a lot of the little scratches, used detailing spray, clay bar, then wax. All in one evening.
Next day I took leather conditioner to all of the seats and leather trim in the truck, and cleaned all of the glass with rain-x cleaner.

Hoping the next time it rains my truck won't even get wet. :D

I'm tired from reading this. here i was proud to have waterless washed my truck yesterday for the 2nd time in a week.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good except for the front dealers plate and rear plate frame. Those need to go. They are the first things I remove from any vehicle.

Agreed! No free advertising!

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Well, I finally did it! Backed my truck up into the garage Brick! Where I park my truck I get close because we have a sidewalk. Head in the clouds. Forgot to stop. She’s crushed in pretty good! FML

Tiped on ifone using Tapatalk and auto correct. Can’t you tell?

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, I finally did it! Backed my truck up into the garage Brick! Where I park my truck I get close because we have a sidewalk. Head in the clouds. Forgot to stop. She’s crushed in pretty good! FML

FWIW I did the same thing, to a one month old OEM rear bumper :(

Even more ironic was that it was my RAM dealers parking lot! Tighter than a .... with lots of signs that say they are not responsible for any damage caused by their ($hitty) parking setup.

predat-r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
Got in late lastnight rewarded her with a fresh bath get all the bugs off!
ad0c34da0f7738b5faf6e53ac3cdfb32.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Addicted2fishing

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
FWIW I did the same thing, to a one month old OEM rear bumper :(

Even more ironic was that it was my RAM dealers parking lot! Tighter than a .... with lots of signs that say they are not responsible for any damage caused by their ($hitty) parking setup.

Not sure what I was thinking. Head in the clouds. Felt crunch. Thought, yup. I juts did that

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thoffmann517