What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eljefe

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The reason you don't want it to touch the exhaust is you don't want it to melt or rattle.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Yeah.....I know....but no rattle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Picked up a snow fence, supposed to get a big storm sat/sun
full

Took out the 3 step ladder (to get get my old fat ass in the bed) with a single step and strapped it to the 60/40 hook loops. And finally got the fire extinguisher in the truck.

In case anyone is wondering, there is 4" from the insulation that sticks out the furthest from the back wall to the back seat for clearance. And spotted one of the white things for the seat catch is broken again! (68050636AA)

full

tfeni52355

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Longhorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi, 4x4, Air Suspension

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Black metallic 2016 Sport- born 05/2016
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
$149 and a chance to have my 8.4 system brick during the firmware update. No thanks FCA.

Let’s see what the other options are: Google maps- Free and Apple Nav - Free.

The mfgr’s just don’t get it. But hey, this is ‘America and some people will want it, I’m sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

some people like not using a phone for nav.

Wes Veness

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 SLT Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
some people like not using a phone for nav.
Can I ask why not? I literally plug my phone in and Google Maps is 100% better than any Nav system I've seen. It zooms in to show you exactly which route to take when coming to you off ramp, turn. Gives you the speed of the road your are on. Can ask for gas stations, hotels restaurants without having to deviate from the original set course. In my opinion its a better system and I'm not paying for it so why wouldn't you want to use it? Not trying to come off as an ass but really curious.

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
Can I ask why not? I literally plug my phone in and Google Maps is 100% better than any Nav system I've seen. It zooms in to show you exactly which route to take when coming to you off ramp, turn. Gives you the speed of the road your are on. Can ask for gas stations, hotels restaurants without having to deviate from the original set course. In my opinion its a better system and I'm not paying for it so why wouldn't you want to use it? Not trying to come off as an ass but really curious.

you'd have to ask my wife. I don't have android auto/car play so I can't comment on the interface.

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The 8.4 nav does all of that too plus gas prices, movie times, sports info etc.

Wes Veness

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 SLT Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The 8.4 nav does all of that too plus gas prices, movie times, sports info etc.
I will agree with you on that but for me you having to know the exact address of where you are going is just a pain. With the Google maps just say where you want to go and it loads up with no need to look up the exact address of where I'm going.

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
In order to folds the seats down, do you pull up on the seats so the clip clears?

Yup, its just like you fold the bottom up to get to the cubbys. The hooks are just cut shorter so that the back is freed.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
you'd have to ask my wife. I don't have android auto/car play so I can't comment on the interface.

Been meaning to ask you about your signature.... how come there’s no words, just a bunch of “:”???? I attached a picture of what I always see.

AADDE6AE-578C-4015-AD26-8D660A9B4248.png

shadowhawk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7 with I2 tune
What are you using to view the forum? Tapatalk sucks

Screenshot_20201022-192717_Chrome.jpg

Last edited: