What did you do with your 4th Gen this week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That turned out nice! I love doing projects like this! I redid my wifes rocking chair that was in her nursery. It was almost 100 years old.

Hoo man, I'd be a bit nervous taking on something like that. lol Got a pic?

That table was pretty trashed so it was no biggie if I messed it up and I was wanting to make a rack for my 'extras' so off I went. That thing was completely flattened by my friend when he helped me move years ago after he tripped on a step and all 280 lbs of him squished it. I put it back together but it's never been the same since. Now it has a new life.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hoo man, I'd be a bit nervous taking on something like that. lol Got a pic?

That table was pretty trashed so it was no biggie if I messed it up and I was wanting to make a rack for my 'extras' so off I went. That thing was completely flattened by my friend when he helped me move years ago after he tripped on a step and all 280 lbs of him squished it. I put it back together but it's never been the same since. Now it has a new life.

I had to replace almost all of the slats in the back, I was able to save the original burlap that is under the seat cushion. I had to do some filling and sanding on the legs. It was a two day project. She loved the way it turned out. It was yellow originally. She may have some before pictures. I don't have any on my phone.

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 1.02.49 PM.png

Plankton

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had to replace almost all of the slats in the back, I was able to save the original burlap that is under the seat cushion. I had to do some filling and sanding on the legs. It was a two day project. She loved the way it turned out. It was yellow originally. She may have some before pictures. I don't have any on my phone.

View attachment 248073

Looks fantastic!

bfill_rebel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
ONSALE.......

And then i wanted to do something with my foglights, but i didnt want the Morimoto LED Fogs, so i decided to order this setup off Amazon and if the pods are crap, ill just order some good ones. It was cheap enough that it was worth it for the brackets alone.

71yV-ztoI7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Just for comparison.

Looks like the same mounts I have from Rigid. Added the Rigid lights. So much better than stock.

For what its worth... the pic you have posted shows (2) drivers side mounts. Make sure you actually get one which is stamped (D) and one (P). They are not reversible. Took a bit of wiggeling to get them in. Trick is to mount the lights first, and then as a whole unit maneuver them into place.

View attachment 248036

If you get the Amazon ones in stock and don’t like them here’s another option.

If you get em with the SAE rough country lights it’s not a crazy price for 4 led cubes, bracket, and connections

https://sidetrackedoffroad.com/dodge-ram-fog-light-kit/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Changed front/rear diff oil, transfer case, trans fluid, brake fluid & engine oil. Installed Fumoto drain valve & Caulk04 trans plug. Removed cargo lightbulbs. Removed rubber piece between bed cab. Nick

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
If you get the Amazon ones in stock and don’t like them here’s another option.

If you get em with the SAE rough country lights it’s not a crazy price for 4 led cubes, bracket, and connections

https://sidetrackedoffroad.com/dodge-ram-fog-light-kit/

Thanks for the link, those kits are more then I want to spend on fog lights... this kit was cheap enough that if the pods are **** that come in this kit I’ll just order 4 new pods from Rigid or Diode Dynamics or somewhere, I havnt really looked into Pods lately so I’m not sure what new ones are the best but I’ll do some research if I need to buy some.

RAMTRPR

"Enjoy The Little Things"
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Rodents have attacked. The wiring to my oil pressure sensor is chewed and the pigtail is going to need to be replaced. Sensor is pretty messed up to so for $70 and a few mins of work I will be replacing them today :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RedNBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Red truck was nice.......

But ok .....time to get mod-n on
The new one!!!
I've already been online window shopping... wife has given the thumbs up on some things already! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Rodents have attacked. The wiring to my oil pressure sensor is chewed and the pigtail is going to need to be replaced. Sensor is pretty messed up to so for $70 and a few mins of work I will be replacing them today :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ahhh that sucks. I had bees make a nest in my wheel well/fender liner. I had to dress head to toe in thick clothing with a painters ventilator mask on and thick gloves and my hood up and drawstringed tight and I shot that nest up with a ton of raid and then ran away for my life like a little school girl lmao... I went back 10 mins later there was like 40 dead bees on the ground and up in the suspension, I just got my lift put on like 2 weeks ago so those little ******** just built this nest it was huge though and a ton of them. I took out an entire bloodline of bees lmao.

White six four

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
20210520_172653.jpg

Put the stock grill back on. Was chrome sanded it all down sprayed it with a white colored chipguard and then plasti dipped it white for the time being. Might paint it once the plasti dip starts peeling off. I used the ram emblem on the grill thats in my sons room and had a sheet of 18 guage sheet metal in the shed so I made my own "delete" if you want to call it that to fill in where the emblem was. Can't decide whether I want to get a black emblem go back to chrome or get a custom one made.

20210520_103904.jpg Had this style grill on for the past few months.. Got it off ebay and painted it. Fitment kind of sucks. There was a gap between the hood and grill and it wasn't level across the bottom of it so the bumper to grill gap was way less on the driver's side. It weighs I'd say half of what the stock grill does and wouldn't be surprised if a junebug would break it.

20210326_161901.jpg

Wes Veness

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 SLT Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Went for my 1st real off roading trip since it’s been lifted. Was a mud trail that brought me to a nice little pond. Just wanted to find a muddy trail and found one. Probably a little to much for my 1st time and a little challenging but made it through. Forgot to turn off the traction control. The Hemi exploded with the power it should’ve had. I almost got stuck a few times with it on, rookie mistake.

55928D90-AB17-47FA-A54F-F84873908DC8.jpeg

FDC7F370-FC06-43B8-A073-B5E74D9291CB.jpeg

58A03B1C-324D-4147-8A2A-CA9595D28322.jpeg

1AC5A0BC-E1FD-4753-A0AD-5DD3F6B95305.jpeg

60F997BB-B608-4A7B-97ED-CA325855FCCD.jpeg

Last edited:

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wish I could post pictures of my two oldest. Took them to get hair cuts. One is graduating to junior high the other is heading to his next school in 5th grade. I’m getting old. Life is flying by. It won’t be long and life will have them all gone. Wife and I aren’t ready for that... Let’s make it a happy post, some of chemical guys paint correction came for the ram today! Tomorrow we are traveling to the local store for a car show and so mommy and daddy can buy more car cleaning stuff.

Ramm5.7

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Bighorn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Gave the 19CLASC a good cleaning both inside n out! Inside has been neglected lately so much needed.

Finally got my adapters so installed some chrome projectors I bought from a member. I had thoughts of painting them black and after installing them 1st reaction was....crap, shoulda painted or had them painted!!
After running oem black quads for over a year these are really shiny...lol

Screenshot_20210522-161707_Photos.jpg

20210522_122651.jpg

20210522_122700.jpg

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Gave the 19CLASC a good cleaning both inside n out! Inside has been neglected lately so much needed.

Finally got my adapters so installed some chrome projectors I bought from a member. I had thoughts of painting them black and after installing them 1st reaction was....crap, shoulda painted or had them painted!!
After running oem black quads for over a year these are really shiny...lol

View attachment 248318

View attachment 248319

View attachment 248320
Looks good!