What else to add??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking for opinions on some exterior mods, or should I just leave it alone? Im trying to stick with the "clean" look. Let the ideas flow!

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 HFE RCSB
Engine
3.6L V6 And proud.
Really? I didn't know they were debadged.

Oh and some turn signal integrated side mirrors, good luck finding some though I've been looking for quite some time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sausec17

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Really? I didn't know they were debadged.

Oh and some turn signal integrated side mirrors, good luck finding some though I've been looking for quite some time.

Yea unfortunately they're debadged on the sides, with black front and rear emblems.
I was going to de-badge until the black edition RAMs came out. To avoid blending in I had to get the side emblems professionally color matched (wasn't cheap lol)

I'm thinking about color matching the handles and mirrors. But it wouldn't be much of an appearance change, just minor detailing.

HLram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 and 2007
Engine
Hemi 5.7 in both
Smittybilt Beaver Step for the receiver.

OP
OP
sausec17

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the look of the hard top tonneau covers, but I'm not a fan of having to remove it when/if I haul stuff

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I love the clean blacked out look you have! Have you considered some custom made black badges?

OP
OP
sausec17

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I love the clean blacked out look you have! Have you considered some custom made black badges?

Well I had all the emblems custom color matched, you mean badges with something else instead of the ram?

I like the 3D appearance of the ram's head, and wouldnt even know what to put in place of it

rwalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
50" LED light bar and/or retractable tonneau or maybe a back rack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WarrenRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
If you like it clean, leave it be. Looks tasty. Could always maybe add some black sport tubes or step bars.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
do you go off roading alot? if yes a custom front bumper with a winch.

OP
OP
sausec17

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've thought about a back rack, just don't want to add stuff and then it look trashy/over done.

Thought about a bull bar too if I could fab up some brackets for the body lift I have.

Also, I need to do some custom tail lights, the Recons are a eye sore and I've already gotten a ticket for my tinted tails.

OP
OP
sausec17

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cant do anything textured, everything on my truck is smooth and color matched.

Looks like I may grab a bull bar and play around with fabrication, maybe ditch the toolbox and get a mopar hard tonneau, experiment with doing some custom color matched LED tails, then maybe color match handles and mirrors if I get really bored lol

Im used to do something to the truck every weekend and now that the lift is corrected and fixed, Im bored on the weekends and looking for something to do lol

OP
OP
sausec17

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
They have gloss smooth nfabs.... I dunno. Up to u

Yea, I just think they hang down to low for my taste. I need some steps that are a little more "flush" with the body and wheel to wheel length

If I did a "tough truck" with a brush guard and bushwackers Id throw on some nfabs. But my truck is sexy, not tough lol

rwalk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Cant do anything textured, everything on my truck is smooth and color matched.

Looks like I may grab a bull bar and play around with fabrication, maybe ditch the toolbox and get a mopar hard tonneau, experiment with doing some custom color matched LED tails, then maybe color match handles and mirrors if I get really bored lol

Im used to do something to the truck every weekend and now that the lift is corrected and fixed, Im bored on the weekends and looking for something to do lol

Sounds like a pretty good plan! If you get rid of those Recon tails feel free to hook me up with a good deal :)

Also, what about tow mirrors?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: