What running boards are these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14raminva

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I need new running boards because the ones I have now appear to be cheap and are starting to bubble up and rust . Saw these at the dealership and wondered if anyone had an item number or way to reference them to order online? They appear to be factory but I cant tell. Thanks for the help.
Love the forum by the way! Already did the steering wheel and cluster upgrade to my tradesman and I could not have done it without this forum! Thanks guys

20190504_124823.jpg

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Those are the same ones that came on my 2014 & 2017 when new.

Have you checked with your dealer's parts department?

Big Blue Hemi

Keep on keeping on
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 Laramie
Engine
There are quite a few aftermarket running boards out there, some are looking real good.

Georgiagunguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Those look like Mopar. The brackets are the same as mine, except I’ve got chrome. I’d rather have those...lol.

Joy360

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks like the ones I have 2015 ram 1500 cc got them before I left the lot. Then had them Line X. Was wondering if they'd fit a 2018 ram 2500 cc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
OP

14raminva

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks for the help guys. I am going to try and find these and hope they use/ fit the same holes already there. Dont know why they wouldn't but you never know till you get down to it lol

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The Mopar bars look good. However, don't they install with those rivnuts that everyone has issues with down the road?

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
Thanks for the help guys. I am going to try and find these and hope they use/ fit the same holes already there. Dont know why they wouldn't but you never know till you get down to it lol
if you are looking to get the mopar nerf bars like what is pictured above, there were different part numbers. From what I could tell is that at some point(don't know what year) they changed the mounting brackets. So If you got the newest ones, they might mount differently than what your truck was originally built for. I'm just saying do a little research on what years a particular part number corresponds to.