wheeels

Which ones?

• 18" 2 Craven Wheels

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 20" XD Addicts

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
So not sure I want to venture into new wheels and tires just yet....but...

On cl I found these

2 Craven wheels
61e5ec7b-9d74-dad9.jpg
thecodesblackwheels.jpg

or

addicts
5Nf5H75Je3Ia3N73H8c71b20bfa21fd8b1b60.jpg

what do yall think Id be better off going for?

this is a hypothetical poll...LOL

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I really like the Addicts. The black Addicts with the polished spokes look really nice as well.

LB3711

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Addicts, Kinda fit the generation for your truck better

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
I like the XDs more but 20 seems pretty damn big....plus tire cost will be huge!

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
I like the XDs more but 20 seems pretty damn big....plus tire cost will be huge!

tis a good point bud...damn lol dont know if Ill be getting into the new wheels and tires just yet..

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
Tell yeah what cody. Do a solid axle swap from a 2500 and ill sell you my XD Cranks for a good price. :D sorry brother I know how it is when you start to get excited about something then you jump on the forum and get a reality check. Happens to me more then I like to admit.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
lol its cool man, I jump around from idea to idea often because of me being in school still and not working full time. this is one of those mods that is gonna be a pretty big chunk of cash so im glad yall kinda talked me out of it in a way. I wanna get my 4.56 gears first anyways LOL maybe next summer Ill start saving for something big like this.

bigbadram1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the craven chop, but those addicts are one of my fave wheels, I had thought about them for my truck. I think they'd look great.

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
just wait for it cody. before you know it you will be out of school and working. Things that are a dream right now will be reality a LOT sooner then you think. Never thought I would own anything like either truck or motorcycle.

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
yeah I'm excited for that time to come! till then I'll just keep budgeting and
doing what I can and collecting ideas :D thanks for the support guys lol This is why I love being a member here lol

Tapatalk Addict

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
yeah, honestly the rims i am rocking i got just because they had 35s mounted already and i knew i could get 'em for a steal of a deal. when money is tight just keep your eyes out for deals, and don't worry about things you can't afford. eventually a deal will come up you can't pass up.

And Reece, you looking for a nice set of chrome rims? lol, cuz i am always open to trading mine off for something else since i decided against going with chrome throughout my truck....

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
yeah, honestly the rims i am rocking i got just because they had 35s mounted already and i knew i could get 'em for a steal of a deal. when money is tight just keep your eyes out for deals, and don't worry about things you can't afford. eventually a deal will come up you can't pass up.

And Reece, you looking for a nice set of chrome rims? lol, cuz i am always open to trading mine off for something else since i decided against going with chrome throughout my truck....

hhmmmmmm how do I put this nicely........ **** no. lol. no chrome no mo for me. ive debated getting different rims....but I aint getting rid of my Cranks for anything chrome. :D

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
hhmmmmmm how do I put this nicely........ **** no. lol. no chrome no mo for me. ive debated getting different rims....but I aint getting rid of my Cranks for anything chrome. :D

Plastidip those *******...

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
ive done the plasti dip. its fine to see how something will look but its no replacement for powdercoat and paint.

loki223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
ive done the plasti dip. its fine to see how something will look but its no replacement for powdercoat and paint.

i got some cheap cheap cheap rattle cans in the shop....i'll rattle can them for you black. lol. honestly i would've been surprised if you had said yes, your truck would look off how it is with chrome rims. lol. my truck will still look good with chromes, although they will have to go in a year, two tops....

reddot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
i got some cheap cheap cheap rattle cans in the shop....i'll rattle can them for you black. lol. honestly i would've been surprised if you had said yes, your truck would look off how it is with chrome rims. lol. my truck will still look good with chromes, although they will have to go in a year, two tops....

lol yeah id have to agree.

rennaissanceman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would say when you do get wheels to go for the 18's, that's what I did, not only are tires cheaper, but I like the way the tires look on a smaller wheel as well

OP
OP
the codes

the codes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum 5.2
I would say when you do get wheels to go for the 18's, that's what I did, not only are tires cheaper, but I like the way the tires look on a smaller wheel as well

I think I def will, my parents drive my truck from time to time and want to try to do what I can to keep my rims safe lol