Wheel problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bahn112

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
Anybody else having wheel problems?
I've owned the truck for a little over a year now and am on my 4th set of wheels.
Hopefully this is the last set for awhile :p

*If you're in Socal and are looking for some Saltas or Falken AT3W 35x12.5x17's DM me.

1. Stock
2. Fuel Zephyr
3. AEV Salta HD
4. KMC Mesa

EHY2jywl.jpg
i5HdSWvl.jpg
EYbXmqWl.jpg
GkTYhBKh.jpg

Last edited:

4xdad

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 powerwagon
Engine
stock =stealth I can see changing rims if you are using different size tires

OP
OP
Bahn112

Bahn112

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
stock =stealth I can see changing rims if you are using different size tires

Definitely needed something with less offset to stuff the 39" BFG's on there now. No way they would come close to fitting with the stock wheel offset.

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
$3600 hundred give or take in wheels? Have you looked at the CJC Off Road Method 315 Ram editions? I'm on Saltas myself with Toyo 35" CTs.

OP
OP
Bahn112

Bahn112

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
$3600 hundred give or take in wheels? Have you looked at the CJC Off Road Method 315 Ram editions? I'm on Saltas myself with Toyo 35" CTs.

Pretty close to that on just these Mesa's and BFG's. I run a full size spare on my Rig'd carrier so it's 5 of everything.

I looked at the CJC exclusives but I wanted something that not everyone had out there. I didn't see too many guys running these Mesa's so I went with these. Plus the Gray tint finish flows nicely with my Granite Pearl paint.

SeppW

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Pretty close to that on just these Mesa's and BFG's. I run a full size spare on my Rig'd carrier so it's 5 of everything.

I looked at the CJC exclusives but I wanted something that not everyone had out there. I didn't see too many guys running these Mesa's so I went with these. Plus the Gray tint finish flows nicely with my Granite Pearl paint.

Roger.

thkbaron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
yeah rims are hard. spend a long time looking for ones you like. hard to find something you like with the right offset. Plus find pics of a wheel you think you like in the correct size and offset. It makes a big difference on the look of the wheel. Some wheels look great in 20's but terrible in 17's etc.

OP
OP
Bahn112

Bahn112

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
Quite a bit of trimming of the pinch weld and remolding/cutting of the fender liner in the front. Haven't had a chance to take it offroad to flex it out to see if any additional trimming will be necessary. I was just cycling the suspension at home with a jack.
In the rear I've been told that to maintain full flex i'd have to get longer control arms in the rear. I'll have to see how much rub there is back there.