Where You Taking Your Ram In 2021 ? (Trips/Adventures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Murphy Slaw

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bighorn 4X4 Crew
Engine
I'm hoping to run over to Mountain View, Arkansas when the weather breaks and the "Mask Police" get run out on a log.

The town is in the clouds and is the acoustic/folk music capital of the World with live outdoor music all over, all the time. Breathtaking scenery and good music.

I'll throw the old J-45 in the back seat...

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I imagine we would be done wearing masks by now if people would just wear the things instead of making it another political statement.

But I'm most likely going nowhere in 2021, we want to explore in Canada but the border is closed and nobody seems in a hurry to do any of the things that may actually change that status.

Last edited:

Slayer1962

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
My ram is for hunting and fishing . I occasionally take it to the local dump when i get bulk stuff my garbage men will not take. Otherwise it sits. Some would say its a waste to have a 2020 ram 1500 sitting. I have a daily driver for work and errands. Tesla model 3 ( opposite end of the spectrum from Hemi lol)

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This year we have scheduled a week to visit Yosemite,. We have smaller trips usually to Joshua Tree, Big Bear, Mammout when we do weekends. . And I want to visit Ouray,Silverton and Telluride again . Last time was about 8 years ago and the Million dollar hwy was closed because of a snow avalanche. We stayed in Silverton and it was darn epic. Haven't decided yet if going to Colorado or we stay closer in the Grand Canyon in AZ. Zion is also in our books.

retired

Votes republican and identifies as a he/him
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Moab again at some point. Really want to do Alaska but not sure if it will happen. Lots of local stuff to do around Montana and Idaho etc. Going to be burn my share of gas while I can..

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Every year since 2003, i drive from San Diego to Connecticut & back
Last year my family told me to stay in San Diego, that Connecticut was basically closed.

I am hoping to make the trip this year & not having to quarantine for 2 weeks upon arrival

EdGs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Bought the wife tickets to see Luke Combs at App State in Boone, NC. Concert was postponed from last May to this May. Looking forward to it.

He is the Wifes favorite artist, and since this is his alma mater and his first stadium 'headlining' gig, I think it will be a big thing. Time will tell.

Last edited:

KalboKalbs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
21 Longhorn Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
A few fun trips.

Hope to pick up a motor home. This spring.

Grandkids to Circus Circus, Vegas. Something they asked to do. So, it is on the schedule, assuming we are done with the mask/Covid crap. (I don't do mask stuff) Then onto Grand Canyon. Finally get them home, Iowa Colony, TX. We'll see what our drive back to NV will bring.

Better half and I up towards McCall, ID. Then onto Glacier National Park. Since we are up that way, probably take in Yellowstone and Tetons again. Absolutely gorgeous scenery. Great folks.

Not in the Ram, a visit to the Philippines. May 13 - June 13.

100% done with all the Covid lock down, everybody be skeered of their shadow crap. Normal is my goal.

KalboKalbs

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
21 Longhorn Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Every year since 2003, i drive from San Diego to Connecticut & back
Last year my family told me to stay in San Diego, that Connecticut was basically closed.

I am hoping to make the trip this year & not having to quarantine for 2 weeks upon arrival

During the covid stuff, I made two trips to Texas. Onc to DC. CA San Joaquin Valley half dozen times. Never did the quarantine stuff.

But yea, NE area (NY, NJ, CT) seems like they are in their own world.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You all will have to let us know how it goes on those fun sounding trips. I would like to get my truck past the end of my driveway this year. I bought my 2018 new in 2019 and have less than 7k miles on it. We have been diligent in not traveling to help reduce the possibility of getting, or transmitting, the virus. Have friends who are emergency responders, tow and recovery workers, etc. and they appreciate all who minimize any possible travel. Less vehicles means less accidents and breakdowns, which equals less exposure to the disease. For all of you who are medical/first responders/ recovery workers, and all other essential workers ( huge group, including our grocery workers who keep us fed), thanks for your service.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
You all will have to let us know how it goes on those fun sounding trips. I would like to get my truck past the end of my driveway this year. I bought my 2018 new in 2019 and have less than 7k miles on it. We have been diligent in not traveling to help reduce the possibility of getting, or transmitting, the virus. Have friends who are emergency responders, tow and recovery workers, etc. and they appreciate all who minimize any possible travel. Less vehicles means less accidents and breakdowns, which equals less exposure to the disease. For all of you who are medical/first responders/ recovery workers, and all other essential workers ( huge group, including our grocery workers who keep us fed), thanks for your service.

Vaccines should be readily available to the general public soon. I get my second shot of Moderna next week and then I'm GTG.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
My daily trips begin with a phone call, then i drive to meet some companies truck driver, usually somewhere close to San Diego.
I find out where the trucks load is going to & we take off to that destination, wherever that may be. It may be local or in some other state. Some jobs only last an hour, some jobs take several days, like one job took 7 days to reach a place called Storm Mountain in West Virginia.

My job is not called Essential, but that truck can not move without me, or another person in my business.
I hardly ever have to be near the truck driver, except when he signs the Invoice at the end of the trip

This Yacht was going to Florida

Lp4m7D.jpg

This Wind Tower was going an area near Edwards Air Force Base

KPYnmz.jpg

FL-RAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Bighorn Night Edition
Engine
V8
This Spring, probably late May, a bunch of friends from the neighborhood are trailering our jet skis from Pensacola to Miami, then taking the skis over to Bimini. Will be my first trip pulling a trailer with the Ram and my first long distance jetski trip in open water.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I wish I wasn’t in south Florida. I’m so far away from all the good places

JF19Longhorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque
Probably going to continue to make several trips to Western, NC to visit the brother-in-law and their new baby.. guarantee we're going to visit the inlaws atleast a half dozen times as well and they're out in Western, PA.

Only vacation we have planned this year is towing 4-5 motorcycles in our enclosed trailer out to the TN/NC border. Wife got us a house out there for a week. Planning on riding the Dragon and any other 'must ride' roads in that area.

Hope this Covid **** starts dying down soon.. wife wants to goto FL, but I don't want to make that drive again and not sure about flying right now.