Who wants to loan me $2,000,000,lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As soon as my lottery winnings arrive, we can discuss a loan with some shared use options. :cool:

That sure is an awesome looking set of wheels, not too sure about the pleasantly surprised part though. LOL

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like how they say "you'll be pleasantly surprised at the price". I'll admit it's right in the ballpark pricewise for a low milege Hemi Cuda,but as far as being pleasantly surprised,i'm not so sure i agree,lol

Thanks for the corruption. Now you have me watching a Cuda resto-build.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Never understood people who buy cars and don't drive them. The whole point of the machine is to be on the road, not sitting in a garage somewhere.
I have a buddy with a 2015 Hellcat that has less then 600 km's on it,and his brand new Super Stock has 12 kms on it,and he has no plans of putting anymore kms on the Super Stock or Hellcat.But he does drive the hell out of his 2018 Demon /2021 Red Eye and his 2019 1320 Challenger. Those 3 he races as often as he can get them to the track.I've drove his Demon/Red Eye and 1320,and beat the hell out of all 3 for him,lol

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
I have a buddy with a 2015 Hellcat that has less then 600 km's on it,and his brand new Super Stock has 12 kms on it,and he has no plans of putting anymore kms on the Super Stock or Hellcat.
At the dealership I bought my truck, a guy had them call him when his Hellcat was delivered, he was waiting there with a covered flatbed to haul the car off to storage.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
At the dealership I bought my truck, a guy had them call him when his Hellcat was delivered, he was waiting there with a covered flatbed to haul the car off to storage.
When the Hellcats were first introduced in 15,there was a guy who bought 2 of them from the same dealer i bought my truck from,one he bought to drive,the other one he put into a trailer and towed home,where it went on a lift,and has sat there ever since as far as i know.Some guys have alot more money then me,lol

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like how they say "you'll be pleasantly surprised at the price". I'll admit it's right in the ballpark pricewise for a low milege Hemi Cuda,but as far as being pleasantly surprised,i'm not so sure i agree,lol

I am not so greedy. Only need like 55K for Brand New Honda Trike. And a few thousand extra for taxes and such. 60K good round figure. Bill Gates, where U be? :angels25::Big Laugh:

BrentSalazar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Haha, I feel you, Wild one! $2,000,000 is a hefty price tag, and "pleasantly surprised" might not be the first thing that comes to mind. But hey, for the right collector, it could be a dream come true! Classic cars are a passion for some, and it's all about perspective. You could visit Mortgage Broker Sheffield to help you decide. Good luck!

JasonMarks

Reaction score
For the right collector, it could be a dream come true! Classic cars are a passion for some, and it's all about perspective.
Haha, I feel you, Wild one! $2,000,000 is a hefty price tag, and "pleasantly surprised" might not be the first thing that comes to mind. But hey, for the right collector, it could be a dream come true! Classic cars are a passion for some, and it's all about perspective. Good luck!

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Haha, I feel you, Wild one! $2,000,000 is a hefty price tag, and "pleasantly surprised" might not be the first thing that comes to mind. But hey, for the right collector, it could be a dream come true! Classic cars are a passion for some, and it's all about perspective. You could visit Mortgage Broker Sheffield to help you decide. Good luck!
Passion is one thing, reality and Bank Account are another, lmao.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
look this guy or gal up

JOHNSTON, Iowa — Someone in Michigan won an $842.4 million Powerball jackpot on the first day of 2024,

they won't even get $400 million

ANGLICO

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L Hemi
Never understood people who buy cars and don't drive them. The whole point of the machine is to be on the road, not sitting in a garage somewhere.
Point taken on buying, owning and driving them.

I am jealous as hell of Jay Leno, but I respect the fact that he drives all of his cars (even the 1911 classic whatever it is....) and has a librarian level knowledge of the history, working and details of the cars in his stable.