Who's running these headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
With hundreds sold, someone on here must be running or have bought a set!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FOR-03-07-...m=202231019136&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

They look good and at 1 5/8 primary diam they are the perfect size for stock or mildly modded applications.

Hard to believe they can be 304 SS for that price, but if they are, should last the life of the truck and no need to ceramic coat!

Only glitch is 3" collectors instead of 2 1/2", but they come with 2 1/2" step down adapters, so another plus.

Even if you haven't installed them yet, looking for feedback from those who have held and inspected them for build quality and hopefully fitment if there are any on and running?

Max1329

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Magnum hemi
Go to pro-tuning lab that's where I got mine and I absolutely love them and they don't cost much more then those

OP
OP
Ram04

Ram04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Awesome, glad someone is running them!

How long have they been on and what can you tell me about them?

Max1329

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Magnum hemi
I've had em for about 2 months and I absolutely love them I also did a x pipe so depending on what you do you might not have completely the same results but I definitely noticed a throttle response increase, they sound absolutely amazing I don't remember having to modify the truck too much. However I don't think they're the exact same headers check pro tuning lab that's where I got mine not sure if they're the same

GIJoe2010

No sh*t, there I was . . .
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If it’s too good to be true, it usually is. Good luck with those headers.

OP
OP
Ram04

Ram04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've checked and they are the same DNA headers, but they are only listed for 2WD's.

I've emailed DNA and am waiting for response.

Just so everyone understands, I'm not interested just because they are the least expensive header out there, that is just a Huge bonus, as I've seen plenty of issues with very expensive headers as well.

I'm interested because they are one of the only headers I can find that are SS and 1 5/8" primaries which is the perfect size for my build requirements.

Was looking at the maximizers but they couldn't verify that the headers they list as 1.5" primaries are actually 1.5"?! (OBX said that part # is actually 1 3/4")

All research I've done and I can't find anything bad about these. Finish and welds look good to great and again, 304SS is the only header I would buy.

But I agree, seems to good to be true...….

Max1329

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Magnum hemi
That's exactly what I thought I've been building drag cars since I was 13 I was just so interested I figured why not I could always return them and I was absolutely blown away, I also have a set of bbk headers which are a real larger company and I can honestly say I liked the headers I got from pro tuning lab better and even got rid of the bbk headers in favor of them.
If you want I could upload a video of sound and a little under the truck on YouTube when my truck leaves the paint booth so you can get a feel of them before you buy

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ram04

Ram04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's exactly what I thought I've been building drag cars since I was 13 I was just so interested I figured why not I could always return them and I was absolutely blown away, I also have a set of bbk headers which are a real larger company and I can honestly say I liked the headers I got from pro tuning lab better and even got rid of the bbk headers in favor of them.
If you want I could upload a video of sound and a little under the truck on YouTube when my truck leaves the paint booth so you can get a feel of them before you buy
That would be Awesome!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi magnum
Quick question, looked at pro tuning lab they have an 09-14 SS Y pipe wonder would it fit an 05?

OP
OP
Ram04

Ram04

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update;

I couldn't find a better header for the Ram, so I took a chance and bought a set of these DNA headers, hoping they would fit my 4 x 4, since they are only listed for 2WD and company could not confirm whether they would work or not.

Bottom line, there is Nothing out there at any price that fits my build requirement other than these and they check all the boxes!

First impressions, (and I Will post up pics in next few days) these are the Best looking mass produced headers I have ever seen. Finally a Great eg of what can be achieved if a company pays strict attention to detail, gets the design down Right, then quality control through the process.

Blown away by quality of build over-all, will report further tomorrow with pics!

Fingers x'd that they fit.........

ScLeCo

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Supercharged 426
Exhaust ports won't line up correctly as you have D shaped ports and these are square. Someone on Facebook said they had to return theirs because the bolt holes didn't line up.
Hope yours works out.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Exhaust ports won't line up correctly as you have D shaped ports and these are square. Someone on Facebook said they had to return theirs because the bolt holes didn't line up.
Hope yours works out.

Ummmm no, YOU have D ports lol. He has an 04, and unless he's put 6.1 or eagle heads on and didn't tell us, he has square exhaust ports.