Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rgallina25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey guys! I've been all over the internet, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Before I bought my '15 Ram Sport, I was looking long and hard at the Ford Raptor, but I couldn't allow myself to spend that kind of money on something that only had one thing I wanted. In fact, I hated everything about that truck besides the body. I love the wide body look, and going from an M4 into a truck, I'm missing that wide stance look. Which brings to my question. Is there anyone out there that makes a TRX replica fender? I've found the Fiberwerx ones and the kits from Minotaur, but in my personal opinion they look like they were molded in a hurry and don't flow well. I hate that huge bulge that is right next to the door. I'm looking for something pretty much exactly like the TRX concept, if that's at all possible. I know with enough money anything is possible, and there is a body shop near me that is willing to take on the project of building a pair, but I was hoping to find some already done.

TLDR , I want wide fenders, but not Fiberwerx or Minotaur.

Thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in!

Itsme71190

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
been on the hunt as well and the few ive talked to have yet to make them for our truck. let me know if you find anything. I'm not sure how wide you are thinking but I'm not trying for a 4" bulge.

OP
OP
rgallina25

rgallina25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
been on the hunt as well and the few ive talked to have yet to make them for our truck. let me know if you find anything. I'm not sure how wide you are thinking but I'm not trying for a 4" bulge.
Yeah I don't want anything that wide. I'd like it to have a factory look and those 4" ones are just too much I think.

MaxSteel2013

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sounds like Fiberwerx are 4-6 MONTH lead time (carbon fiber) right now anyway. Yikes.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hey guys! I've been all over the internet, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Before I bought my '15 Ram Sport, I was looking long and hard at the Ford Raptor, but I couldn't allow myself to spend that kind of money on something that only had one thing I wanted. In fact, I hated everything about that truck besides the body. I love the wide body look, and going from an M4 into a truck, I'm missing that wide stance look. Which brings to my question. Is there anyone out there that makes a TRX replica fender? I've found the Fiberwerx ones and the kits from Minotaur, but in my personal opinion they look like they were molded in a hurry and don't flow well. I hate that huge bulge that is right next to the door. I'm looking for something pretty much exactly like the TRX concept, if that's at all possible. I know with enough money anything is possible, and there is a body shop near me that is willing to take on the project of building a pair, but I was hoping to find some already done.

TLDR , I want wide fenders, but not Fiberwerx or Minotaur.

Thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in!
Duraflex is probably the closest to the trx concept