Winterizing your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
No joke hold the coke, jack daniels will lower the wiper fluid cold temperature operation, plus it will really mess with the cops head if you are ever pulled over and you use it when he is near the window. I am perfectly fine occifer...

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
No joke hold the coke, jack daniels will lower the wiper fluid cold temperature operation, plus it will really mess with the cops head if you are ever pulled over and you use it when he is near the window. I am perfectly fine occifer...
Yeah, but why waste good Jack? A pint of rubbing alcohol will do the same thing for .98 cents. It'll eat up all your rubber seals, but a small price to pay.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seriously guys why hasn’t someone mentioned draining the oil in the transmission and engine and putting the 50-50 oil- antifreeze mixture in for winter.
OMG, do not joke on this, someone liable to read and believe it, LOL... U know, Everything is True if on the Internet.
Also, we used to joke with the new Airman on flightline, like where were the hubcaps for the tankers/bombers and who had the keys to the airplanes? LMAO.

Last edited:

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I beg to differ. Jack, George and Jim are good drinkin’ whiskey. Even the common stuff is expensive down here because of our economy.
Used to drink a lot of "Jim" Beam. Of course on ice w/coke. When I was in Europe and the Mark rate was good, drank a lot of Ansbach (Cognac). At 2 marks a shot, like $ 0.98 at the time, 20 marks make U Happy !!!!!

Stationed on Northern Tier, way back when, we always went to "Canada" to get our Choir Practice AlkyHol. Dollar worth 25% more at that time and Alkyhol was 50% less that NY State Prices, lmao.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
In the snow, I run helium in the front tires, and CO2 in the rear to improve the weight distribution.
Was the helium for the funny voices? Since helium in short supply may I suggest U run Hydrogen? :33::Big Laugh: (Can U say Hindenburg? lol)

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
I beg to differ. Jack, George and Jim are good drinkin’ whiskey. Even the common stuff is expensive down here because of our economy.
lol,not trying to ruffle feathers,but remember when we were young and got blackout drunk,the usual culprits were jack daniels,silent sam,lemon hart and fireball

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
lol,not trying to ruffle feathers,but remember when we were young and got blackout drunk,the usual culprits were jack daniels,silent sam,lemon hart and fireball
Not on the east coast. Most of the items were Pabst Blue Ribbon and Colt Malt Liquor 45 in da Quart Bottle, lmao.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca