Wireless Trailer Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwilburn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Does someone make a wireless trailer camera that will integrate with the built-in camera on the Ram? Getting a new 23 and I just think the camera wiring harness is silly with all the available tech out there. Surely someone has a wireless unit that will integrate with the existing screen.

Ratman6161

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Last edited:

2019RamInSC

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There is a module/upgrade the name if which escapes me at the moment that allows all kinds of cool stuff to be done the RAM Display and Cameras.

I am sure some one will come by and tell you about it. As I recall it was fairly expensive.

Have fun

chopperdog45

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD 6.7
Well, I didn't think so but this one claims to b3 able to do that. I don't have any personal experience with it but I hope somebody else tries it and let's me know;)

I'd love to know if anyone has used this kit. The website says it is for use on 2013-2018 Ram trucks. Not sure if it would work on my 2022. I don't know if there are any differences between the display wiring/connectors.