would this work on my truck???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
ive been contemplating ordering the cst lift, and was about to pull the trigger but the other day i talked to my local shop whos going to help me install it and they said they do alot of rough country lifts and asked if id rather go that route but the kit i was considering doesnt specify it works with my year it says 02-05
Dodge Suspension Lift Kits im a 2007, but the reason i think it would work is because the cst 3'' coil springs work from 02-07 so whats yalls opinions any idea if this would work??

JP03

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003/1964
Engine
Cummins 5.9
heard alot of bad things about rough country my neighbor who has a 89 jeep yj says that the lift is cheap but the jeep weighs nothing so its ok but the dodge thats your choice

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a rough country lift, 6 inch lift, I like the lift. Only complaint is the coils sagged about a half to one inch in two years. But I ordered a new set and it looks like they have changed who makes them, better quality and a different color paint so who knows if these will last longer or not.

05singlecabHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
i heard the same. you get what you payed for. id save and get some of the better lift kits out there, or even get a body lift. a 3inch body lift is just a little more then that and also easy to install.

OP
OP
ramin44s

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
ya ive heard some people complan on the rough country stuff but also have seen people swear by it so who knows.. but it wasnt really in the picture until they recommended it they said 90 percent of the lifts they do are rough country and its good stuff, but i found a guy thats selling the cst 3'' coils and 4 new shocks for 350, so right now its between these two lifts, the cool thing with the cst is that i can run the coils for awhile and whenever i want to go bigger i can leave them on and add the spindle, but i dont see why i couldnt do that with the rc kit either, but again idk if the rc kit even works on my truck lol

OP
OP
ramin44s

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
^^ im checkin there stuff out i dont know if it will work because i am 2wd though, i will shoot them a email looks like they have some pretty good kits, thats what you run isnt it?

OP
OP
ramin44s

ramin44s

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7 v8
awsome thanks man ill look into this kit also, i used to have a fabtech lift on my old avalanche and it seemed to be a solid kit

The Assassin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sure thing. I know several people who have the Fabtech on their 4wds and love them...I can't see the quality being less on their 2wd kits.

archeryguy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like my RCX 6" Suspension, had not a problem one out of it. But mine is on a 4WD