WTB: 4th Gen Bark Brown Carpet Mats for CC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This may be a long shot, but some of you may have replaced with floor liners. I'm looking for OE Carpet floor mats -- complete set for a 4th Gen Crew Cab in Bark (dark) Brown. My Outdoorsman came with the Mopar all-weather mats. I'd like to use carpet mats during the summer.

MoparMulisha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Don't suppose you'd be looking for a trade? Lol keep meaning to pull the trigger on some oem bark rubber slush mats but just haven't yet.

OP
OP
kkreit01

kkreit01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Don't suppose you'd be looking for a trade? Lol keep meaning to pull the trigger on some oem bark rubber slush mats but just haven't yet.

Sorry -- I'm keeping the slush mats for winter use. This year, I'm wondering if I'll ever be able to switch.

mine are front two btw..i use the rear.

PMing back.

MoparMulisha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
10-4 haha never hurts to ask. Hoping to pull the trigger soon so if you're still looking I'll keep you in mind!

MoparMulisha

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Still looking for a set? I got a set of rubber slush mats now I have no need for my carpeted mats.

Status
Not open for further replies.