WTT: 14 R/T axle with lowering brackets for 09-10 axle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I'm looking to trade my axle out of my 2014 Ram R/T with the Illicit Customs no cut lowering brackets ($500 new) for an axle out of a 2009 or 2010 truck. Depending on what you have I'd want a little bit of cash on top of the trade.

My axle has about 77,000 miles on it. Virtually all of them are highway miles. It's never been opened since I bought the truck new. It has 3.92 gears and the Mopar limited slip differential.

I'm also willing to throw in my Spohn adjustable control arms if someone wants those for a little extra. I can rebuild them with new joints as well.

The kicker is that I need someone that's close enough to drive to and swap the axles without shipping them. I'm located just north of Houston and can do all the work here if needed. I also go see family in Oklahoma fairly often so could meet there or somewhere along the way as well. Swapping axles and/or control arms is pretty straightforward and could be done in a parking lot if need be. I'm more than happy to work with you or do it all myself while you hand me beer. :favorites13:

This is a pretty great deal for anyone that wants a higher gear ratio, limited slip, lowering brackets and adjustable control arms. You'll save at least a grand or more over trying to do all that yourself and because it's all already installed on my axle it will only take a couple hours and you'll be good to go.

The quickest way to reach me is email, I don't get on here as often as I used to. Hit me up at [email protected] if you're interested, or PM me here and I'll try to check it more often.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dubstep Shep

Dubstep Shep

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Went a different route, no longer up for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.