WTT 4th Gen stuff for other 4th Gen things in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 2013 1500 RC that I'm wanting to trade a few things out for locally. I live in South Houston but willing to travel all over Houston and maybe further, depends on what ya got.

Easiest way to contact me is to PM or email me: [email protected]

I will get better pictures tomorrow evening, but for right now I just wanted to get this up here with rough pictures.

As far as installation goes, I would gladly do most of the work on all of these, since I know I'm asking a lot to trade up for.

Center Jump Seat for a Center Console Assembly:

Center jump seat is brand new basically, never been sat in. Has one minor scratch on the top part of cup holder, Closest to the driver side, but barely noticeable and shallow. No stains or odors either. It has the coin holder in is as well as the USB and AUX inputs inside of it. I want a center console with the gear shifter intact and working if possible, I will also consider ones with the 2500 cup holders in it. Dark interior for dark interior.

Zw2MTRC.png
9YxDT7S.png
RHk2mLH.png

Regular Mirrors for Tow Mirrors:

I have Black mirrors on the truck now, They are powered and heated. No puddle lights or turn signals so I would like the same. I know some people don't like theirs, but I really like them. Mine also have the small stick on mirrors to see a trailer or whatever with them. I would also like black, power, and heated. There's no scratches, breaks, or dents of any kind in these mirrors.

XAR4Ok9.png
F2y19ux.png
Wm9GEgW.png
cbNhsnN.png

Upper Open Box for Upper Glove Box:

I know this is a long shot but if someone has the dark interior Glove box and doesn't like it, I'm looking for the that. No scratches or dents.

IW7LuLf.png

Reo Cook

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500
Engine
5.7L HEMI
man i wish our interiors were closer in color...i have the console and want a jump seat set up. good luck to you!

OP
OP
m.truitt527

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Man is there anyway to change out the lid on yours? What about the shifter on yours, is it working or no? Shoot me an email for a quicker reply.

OP
OP
m.truitt527

m.truitt527

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bumping this. Still looking for everything. Will put in cash or whatever if needed.

Divi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a console and want a jump seat but i am in CT. Let me know if your still interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.