Yay or Nay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heber Perez

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all
For a while, I have been watching this set of bumpers from BARRICADE, and they might become a Birthday gift ;), the color of the truck in the pictures actually resembles mine, Stinger Yellow Coat. I am going with the Yellow-Matte Black color scheme for my truck; I plan to Raptor-lined them before installation, I would like your opinion whether or not they look good, please be honest, as this might be an expensive gift and I would not like the hustle of return. Also I am planning to install Duratracs on stock wheels (20")Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 9.46.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-10-31 at 9.47.42 PM.png

Elevated 2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I like the Barricade front bumpers but not the tears. I think the rear bumpers have too many odd angles. But that’s my personal taste only. The only thing I’ve ever been warned about with steel bumpers is that they usually rust in the first year. But I’m definitely in the rust and salt belt being just outside of Chicago.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all
For a while, I have been watching this set of bumpers from BARRICADE, and they might become a Birthday gift ;), the color of the truck in the pictures actually resembles mine, Stinger Yellow Coat. I am going with the Yellow-Matte Black color scheme for my truck; I plan to Raptor-lined them before installation, I would like your opinion whether or not they look good, please be honest, as this might be an expensive gift and I would not like the hustle of return. Also I am planning to install Duratracs on stock wheels (20")View attachment 184941 View attachment 184942
I think they suit the truck and those wheels nicely. Thumbs up from this guy

CincyZach

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My opinion is no on the bumpers. The rear is ok, but the front looks like a bad over grown mustache. Sorry... but it’s what it looks like to me. I like the wheels and the color scheme your going for. Just my opinion... yours is really the only one that counts though!

j517

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Your truck man if it makes u happy do it. I personally like the rino or smithy m1 bumbers

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500