Z49 Recall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesK

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Z49 Recall on Hybrid Control Processor.

There's a software update on the 2022 Ram 1500. I just had mine done this am. Supposedly there's a problem of possibly not starting.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Does this recall only affect 2022 models? I wasn't able to find any info about Z49 on the interwebs.

DB Cooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETORQ
Z49 Recall on Hybrid Control Processor.

There's a software update on the 2022 Ram 1500. I just had mine done this am. Supposedly there's a problem of possibly not starting.
I haven't see an update come my way, had truck only couple of months. I've tried to set things so OTA will NOT auto download bc I don't want the latest software. Hopefully settings will work.

jasnic98

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi eTorque
I don't think the OTA addresses this issue as I just did an OTA this past weekend. I think Z49 got me although my vehicle health report says EOBD/INJECTION SYSTEM FAILURE - not sure if that's the same thing but it's at the dealership now - also dealing with rear sensors and all cameras out of commission :(