Under Spoiler Body Clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good morning all!
Does anyone know what size clips/plastic rivets are used in the under spoiler for the 4th gen 1500 or a part number? I took mine off to do a light bar in the grill and when I went to put the under spoiler back in the other day, I realized I threw them out by accident. I don't even have one to measure it out and look for it that way. The help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!

OP
OP
NOcasio7

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not sure as to how many I need either but may as well buy extras too.

nateinva

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 1500 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7L
Good morning all!
Does anyone know what size clips/plastic rivets are used in the under spoiler for the 4th gen 1500 or a part number? I took mine off to do a light bar in the grill and when I went to put the under spoiler back in the other day, I realized I threw them out by accident. I don't even have one to measure it out and look for it that way. The help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks all!
I don't know if you'll still need info later but I can snap a few pics with one next to a tape measure. I have mine off right now sitting in my basement with all hardware.

AllMoparParts.com

- Benny
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
All
Engine
All
Good morning all!

Can you clarify if this is for the front air dam? And do you have steel bumpers or painted fascia?

-Benny

OP
OP
NOcasio7

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can you clarify if this is for the front air dam? And do you have steel bumpers or painted fascia?

-Benny

I think it is the front air dam. I typed in 2015 Ram 1500 lower air dam and it came up but was also called the valance. I have a painted fascia on mine. Thank you in advance!

OP
OP
NOcasio7

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Based on the very poor diagrams we have I believe it to be a plastic rivet https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem...ector-rivet-6036148aa/?c=aT1UTTA5MDEwNSZyPTEy

-Benny

I was hoping you can help me with my next issue of needing a part.
I recently did the rear seat mod where I can fold down the back of the rear seat. I have the full bench seat in my truck. When putting the seat up, I had a box back there that was just a wee bit too large and when I went to hook the seat back in, both plastic pieces on the clips broke. I know its the metal clips that are important mostly but was wondering if you have these available to replace? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!