1500 Refinements since 2013?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mugster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I swear they've done some refinements to the 1500 line since the 2013's. I recently bought a 2017 Sport and the difference between it and my old 2013 is remarkable. It seems to ride better. The seats seem to be more comfortable. The fit and finish is better. And the performance seems better too. Mind you I did order this one with the 392 gears which I'm loving more and more each time I drive it. I've notice a slight modification to the center console. The main cubby hole seems larger and the small shelf under the climate control seems smaller. The cup holders are nicer now and hold tall drinks much better. We used to use a small strip of foam tucked between our x-large coffee cups and the cup holder to stop them from rocking back and forth. No need to now as the little bump-out holds the cups firmly. The addition of the LED lights on either side of the tailgate is nice too.

The only complaint I have so far is that it seems they don't have their **** together when it comes to the paint finish. Again, I found dirt in the paint. This time on my tailgate when the 4X4 decal was removed. On my 2013 the dirt was on the side of the box.

Overall I'm quite happy with this truck. I can't wait to get a Pedal Commander and see what it's like to drive with no lag. :happy107:

Last edited: