New Billet Badges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Where did you get those or have them made? they look pretty sweet!

OP
OP
Grunt4Life

Grunt4Life

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Thanks! Had them made from billetbadges.com it took about 3 months to get them but worth the wait. Now i need to see how to remove the existing badges with damaging anything.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! Had them made from billetbadges.com it took about 3 months to get them but worth the wait. Now i need to see how to remove the existing badges with damaging anything.

Thanks, and that's the hard part.. I've been wanting to take mine off and fix the horrible paint job that was done prior to me buying the truck... but afraid I'l mess things up...

Big Blue Hemi

Keep on keeping on
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 1500 Laramie
Engine
Just ask someone at a local body shop. I'm sure they will give you some assistance.

fordtech90

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tailgate emblem is only held on my 3m double sided tape. Use a heat gun and a plastic wedge and it comes right off. Front emblem is bolted to the grille. Very easy to remove once you have the grille off. YouTube it and diy to save some cash.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm working on some ideas of either putting the ram logo in it, a R/T, Fire LaCrosse (I like this one but don't really want to advertise it) and them mu company logo for DC Farms I'll have to post pics when I get them all together and sketched up...

I'm leaning more toward the R/T or my company logo