Rancho QuickLIFT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XL Denali

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Has anyone tried this option for leveling? Just curious why I haven't seen it mentioned. Looks like a quick easy way to get level.
What are your thoughts? Is there a better way?
I'm thinking about getting something between 2010-2014 Crew Cab Hemi 4x4.
I'm just here trying to do some research as my name indicates I'm coming from the GM side. I don't like the GM offerings out there so I'm between the RAM and F-150.
Thanks for your thoughts!

Gary2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
F-150 would be my choice if I had it to do over

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just bought my Ram 4 months ago, I didn't like the f-150 or Silverado, Im still happy with my choice.

The quicklift has been used here a few times, but most don't like it because you don't get the advertised height. Some have gotten maybe 1.25" at most.

smurfs_of_war

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I used them on my F150 and Ram 1500 and got the 1.75" lift on the latter. I was really happy with them. I put new shocks on the rear corners too and it was an amazing change.

Tried the Bils and I swore them off after two welds broke on different shocks. I learned after that it was a problem that had since been rectified but I was happy with Rancho so I didn't look back.

The *only* gripe I had was with the adjustment dial. It was plastic and was oriented in such a way that one well placed rock would take it right off.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk