Tire questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sled Freak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Been looking around for some new rubber lately and came across some brands I don't recognize. Anyone have any experience with comforser, amp or ruffino tires? How to they ware? Noise level? Good in snow? They see decently priced compared to the "brand name" tires out there but.... looking at the all terrain styles so needs to have good road manners. Thx in advance

ocwill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
Been looking around for some new rubber lately and came across some brands I don't recognize. Anyone have any experience with comforser, amp or ruffino tires? How to they ware? Noise level? Good in snow? They see decently priced compared to the "brand name" tires out there but.... looking at the all terrain styles so needs to have good road manners. Thx in advance

I can speak for Amp, I have them and they look good, but cannot get them balanced real well. 305/70/18's and they shake the truck pretty bad between 60-70.. They are road force balanced, and the numbers were pretty high when they did. Not sure what they are supposed to be, but they were in the 60's. The guys doing it said that was high. I am waiting on Toyo's to be delivered this week to be installed.

bcbouy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 power wagon
Engine
hemi
maybe if you posted the size,and how you plan to use your truck,and if you tow or carry,and maybe the speed and weight rating you're looking for? anything over a 33" tire i'd be wary of if you do any of the forementioned.i've had well known name brands that have been epic failures.i'd also try to find out the name of the parent company of the manufacturer.that will tell you all you need to know.yes,they all must meet certain standards,but just barely will not cut it for me,safety wise.

Silent425

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Alot of guys run Open Country's But I personally run Nitto's ...People say something about Nittos pulling to the left, I have had 3 sets of Nitto's and NEVER had a problem with them! Currently I have 35" Exo Grapplers and love them! They are aggressive enough with out being way to damn noisy on the highway! Great in Iowa winters as well! Next rubbers will be another set of Nitto's!