Remin Dash Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm looking to add some Carbon Fiber appearence to the interior of my 14'. I was going to buy a big ole' roll of the carbon fiber wrap and give it a shot on my own, but I found a dash kit. They sell both a "Full" dash kit and a smaller one. Figured I'd order the big one and use what I want rather then be missing something I do want.

Has anyone ever used one? Have pictures of it done?

Remin® - Ram 1500 2014 Full Dash Kit

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Ask for a sample. It's a little thick, like 1-2 mm. Not paper thin like vinyl. You may not like the raised look.

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't remember the brand, but I had something similar to this several years ago in a Montero Sport. It was a thicker material, kind of like this stuff you linked to. I really liked it and it looked awesome. Pretty much everyone that I told about it, didn't even realize I had added it. It was very easy to do. I just wiped everything down with alcohol swabs, then took my time lining every piece.