swapping interiors...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twisted 8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So like the title says I am swapping a rebel interior into my 2013 express. I know that I need to run power to the front seat in order for the power to work. But the drivers side grey connectors do not match, does this matter? Do I need a dealer flash to get the heated seats and steering wheel to work? Also there are grey connectors in the rear seats i'm guessing for the lights under the seats. Is there a plug somewhere under the carpet I need to dig out?

Any other advice would be great! and I have been searching the site for answers and cant seem to find any.

OP
OP
twisted 8

twisted 8

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anybody know anything about the plugs under the rear seats?

rango10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I wish I could help. But I'm really curious about the process up to this point. Can you post pics of your swap so far

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Dodgetk81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put sport seats in my 15 tradesman. I just tapped a power wire from the console to the hot wire on the seat. I can try to get you a pic tomorrow if you need one