Hemifever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I purchased a new PCM with the Hemifever tunes, I can access 87 and 91 octane, is this correct. I have 1/2 a tank of 89 to burn and then will go to 91, is this still a canned tune or a Hemifever specific tune?

When leaving the shop that did the install (gave them all the directions) the truck seemed to move out nicely but is this a tune or my imagination. Thanks to any that reply and remember I am not computer savvy and use an Appple or Mac whoever the hell they call this computer.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I assume that if you bought it from Sean then you got the custom tunes. I think it should have the 87,89, and the 91 tunes on it. You're correct in waiting till you run all your fuel out and refill with 91 oct. before switching to the 91 tune. You should see quite a difference in performance now that you have all your goodies installed.
Jay

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
When I got the hemi fever tuning My diablo came with a canned 91 octane tune. Sean provided me his 91 octane tune. I ordered mine(tuner) from Moes

Last edited:

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sean's tune will have a different file name than the canned tunes.

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
thanks guys. Other than a s/c I will be done I am guessing.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Email Sean, usually he wants a backup file for your truck and writes the custom hemifever tune from there. He may have added his "canned" hemifever tunes though. You should have gotten an email with instructions ?

Rupert

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 big horn
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ask the shop what they did.
I would think they would have told you what tune they installed and what tunes they ( if they received files from Sean) put in the tuner for you to pick from. Firther thye should have walked you through the process.

E.G. Hey Tank, we put the unlocked PCM in, married the tuner, sent the files to Sean, who sent back your 89 and 91 octane HF tunes. We loaded the 89 cause you have 89 octane. the 91 HF tune is loaded to the tuner so once you get a tank full of 91 you can load that HF tune. Here's your old PCM, in case you need to go to the dealer, and let me show you how to swap it out.

Further, If they did all this for you...HF still wants data logs to make sure the tune and truck are a great match.

OP
OP
T

THETANK

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 R/T
Engine
5.7L Hemi
thanks guys I got the old equipment back so I will just have to call my guy, I know have a new reason to not purchase a new Apple grrrrrrrrrr