Hemifever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HuntTxFishTx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I was looking at buying the diablo intune hemifever. is anyone running the Hemifever, i want to hear yalls opinion and reviews.

BlkRamRt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I dont have a tune by him but most people are really really happy with the custom tunes provided. well worth the money and recomended but alot of members.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
You cant go wrong with a Hemifever tune. He has tuned more hemi trucks than any other tuner I know. Go for it.

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do it, you won't regret it. He also is excellent to work with, very patient and is all about making the customer happy with the tune. One hell of an all around guy.

on the move..

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
My tune from him is great. He took the time to go through the logs to make sure the tune was perfect for my truck.

Sean is a great guy; you won't be disappointed.

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If the price for the tuner is the same everywhere but his includes a fre ($125 value) tune, why wouldn't you?
My wife was gonna pull the trigger when we got home from camping yesterday, then we got by some ******* kid and need some bodywork on the bumper :biggun:

pd298

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
There was a thread on this forum somewhere where a guy had dyno charts before and after the hemi fever tune, and he had some ridiculous gains, like 50 horsepower or something.

Berber5985

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do the tunes come preloaded, or do you tell him what you have and builds the tune? I'm curious because I'm just at starting to add bolt ons and if he's building the tune, is it best to wait until after the bolt ons are on?

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
It comes loaded with standard tunes. You then record a few data logged runs and email those files to him. He will adjust your tune based on the data log and then email the file back to you.

kschaefer426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
Do the tunes come preloaded, or do you tell him what you have and builds the tune? I'm curious because I'm just at starting to add bolt ons and if he's building the tune, is it best to wait until after the bolt ons are on?

I think its best to wait until after the bolt ons are complete

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
Central Jersey in person, the burgh at heart
Ram Year
2013 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Sport
Engine
the best part about sean (hemifever) is you can get new tunes each time you add a supporting mod. He's super awesome to work with.

He is also the only tuner that i know of that was able to successfully tune my 03 with a very aggressive cam (KRC 210 on 110 lsa). No other tuner was willing to even attempt it and he nailed it.

WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!

Hammer75

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How many performance mods do you need before a custom tune is worth it? I don't want to do damage to any OEM parts because they can't handle the pressure.

kschaefer426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L Hemi
the best part about sean (hemifever) is you can get new tunes each time you add a supporting mod. He's super awesome to work with. QUOTE]

I stand corrected!..sorry for giving you bad info I didn't know this..and thank you AF Hemi for correcting me I don't wanna give anyone bad information :)

Berber5985

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does he charge for each supporting upgrade if you but the tuner from him or is it a one time free deal?

popcenator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How many performance mods do you need before a custom tune is worth it? I don't want to do damage to any OEM parts because they can't handle the pressure.

Even a stock truck can benefit from his tune, no minimum mod necessary. Of course, it only goes up from there, the more you have done the greater the tune will make everything else perform.

badblackram06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does he charge for each supporting upgrade if you but the tuner from him or is it a one time free deal?

He charges a one time fee for basic custom tunes ($125 if you already have a diablo tuner). Then he has a fee for a cam and head work tune, then there is a fee for anything forced induction.

Last edited:

Berber5985

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So in other words, every time I add a part or two, I can email him my latest and he will do for free if I've bought the tuner from him? So then it's worth it to get a tuner then

badblackram06

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Well he will have you record a data log and he will look at it to see if any adjustments are needed. Say if you add headers later, you will need to send in another data log and he will make any necessary adjustments to get the most out of the headers.

viper919

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That's awesome that he does the lifetime updates...not something offered by too many people these days