What did you do to your Gen3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
Do you know if you have 3.92 or 3.55 gears? What’s your highway rpm at 70? Is you have 3.55’s it’s probably gonna be even harder to spin em

I Bleed Ram Trucks
3.92 antispin. 5th gear, 74mph, 2000rpm, 33" tire.

Sent from my magic 5-inch

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sooooo.....I’m gonna go try and get my transmission running tonight. Fingers crossed

I Bleed Ram Trucks
Better than watching this train wreck! [emoji52]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Save up for alittle bit and try to pick up a used intune for like $200. It will help a lot, even a canned tune

I Bleed Ram Trucks
Or sell the truck and buy a car like you stated earlier today.

Have you thought about a Mustang? You'd fit in on those forums.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
You know it’s really amusing to read only very else’s post besides the hamsters. It actually kinda fills itself in without a though of what’s going on. I blocked his posts months ago over these.

Anyways back to truck stuff I put in the Mopar 7 pin trailer harness the other night since we’re looking at trailers. Found out I can’t get a new center cap for my wheel cause they’re discontinued and now trying to convince the wife to let me get new wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just what are you trying to say?

You seem like a mustang guy. [emoji6]
effeff6423405b503c5d6a3d124fc86e.gif

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
You seem like a mustang guy. [emoji6]
effeff6423405b503c5d6a3d124fc86e.gif

Yeah, but if we're "reading between the lines" like you're all saying, that's obviously derogatory somehow and I want to know in what way...

Another thing. If I agree to take the good information I get and refrain from fighting it with the way my mind does things, can we all agree to stop with the bullying and let me start over?

Or would I have to make a new account and never let ya'll know its me until there was a long built history of normal behavior?

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
You know it’s really amusing to read only very else’s post besides the hamsters. It actually kinda fills itself in without a though of what’s going on. I blocked his posts months ago over these.

Anyways back to truck stuff I put in the Mopar 7 pin trailer harness the other night since we’re looking at trailers. Found out I can’t get a new center cap for my wheel cause they’re discontinued and now trying to convince the wife to let me get new wheels.

So, even if I replied/posted directly to you? Why would you do something so petty? What if I had a question for you, eh?

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, but if we're "reading between the lines" like you're all saying, that's obviously derogatory somehow and I want to know in what way...

Another thing. If I agree to take the good information I get and refrain from fighting it with the way my mind does things, can we all agree to stop with the bullying and let me start over?

Or would I have to make a new account and never let ya'll know its me until there was a long built history of normal behavior?

Bullying? There goes that victim card again.

So, even if I replied/posted directly to you? Why would you do something so petty? What if I had a question for you, eh?

Apparently you annoyed the crap out if him.

Still think we're the cause of the drama?

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

But this was actually pretty funny that he admitted to blocking you yet you responded to him asking him a question. [emoji23]

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
Bullying? There goes that victim card again.

Apparently you annoyed the crap out if him.

Still think we're the cause of the drama?

Victim card or not, that's still considered bullying.

Don't know how. Never directly engaged in conversation with him or involved him in anything.

You perpetuate it by continuing with your memes, Gifs, and clever little ways to be mean without breaking forum rules.

But this was actually pretty funny that he admitted to blocking you yet you responded to him asking him a question. [emoji23]

Read above.

Still waiting on that explanation, though, bro. But it's gucci.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L

It actually popped up in my phone. Didn’t expect that. However I don’t really care about the question. Demons patience is out of this world and he’ll put up with a lot. I however have very little

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Victim card or not, that's still considered bullying.

Give me a break, you sound like a 13 y/o girl.

Don't know how. Never directly engaged in conversation with him or involved him in anything.

You don't need to "directly engage" someone to still be an annoying PITA.

You perpetuate it by continuing with your memes, Gifs, and clever little ways to be mean without breaking forum rules.

See my first statement and grow a sack. We're all adults here (and for the most part MEN), act like one. This isn't high school anymore, welcome to being a grown up.

Drunken Hamster

Turncoat Ford Boi
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2005
Engine
was 5.7 Hemi
You know what, it's not worth it. You're right. And I mean that genuinely. I'll be introspective for a bit, make some changes, , and everyone will then act and react however they decide and then it will just be whatever it is. If ya'll wanna treat it like a clean slate, fine. If you don't, **** it. It's whatever. All I'm doing is just letting it bother me and being not of a ****, myself in the process if trying to reply and defend and have the last word. So I'm done. It's doing me no good, hurting my non-existent reputation, and bothering y'all.