Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram'em

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi "inside"
Hey all. So I need new shocks and need some help with what to get. I have stock shocks now and the truck is leveled with a Hellbent steel spacer. I know the Bilstein adjustable is an option but do I need those or can I just get regular shocks and keep the spacer? I've looked online but it's a bit confusing what is it that I actually need. Also having my steering rack done so I'm trying to not spend too much but figured I might as well not go with stock shocks. Any help would be appreciated and I know there is a search option but I just don't have a lot of time these days to read through everything! Thanks

justin13703

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Put bilstein 5100's in there and get rid of those spacers. You'll kill 2 birds with one stone by getting new shocks in AND getting a much better leveling setup.

blackbeautyhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I'd get the bilstein 5100's. You get a great riding shock and eliminate the spacer that's just hard on your other suspension components. They don't cost much more than a normal shock and they have a lifetime warranty. It's a win win going with them.