2011 Ram 1500, Auxiliary Switch Panel Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cantburn20

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This may have been posted but I can't seem to find it doing a thread search....I put an auxiliary switch in the dash panel of my 1500.....I was reading some threads on how to wire the panel.....the only issue I am having is when one of the gentlemen was explaining the pins in the back of the panel, he was stating that pins 1 and 7 are 12V inputs and so on and so forth......my question is how do you know what pin is what....they are not numbered.
20170827_092102.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.......:baby:

kooler1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
This may have been posted but I can't seem to find it doing a thread search....I put an auxiliary switch in the dash panel of my 1500.....I was reading some threads on how to wire the panel.....the only issue I am having is when one of the gentlemen was explaining the pins in the back of the panel, he was stating that pins 1 and 7 are 12V inputs and so on and so forth......my question is how do you know what pin is what....they are not numbered.

View attachment 91524

Any help would be appreciated.......:baby:

The pins might be numbered on the harness plugs themselves. They might be vary faint but sometimes that's how they do it. Most of the stuff I do, that's how the number them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MdMassey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sometimes you have to look inside the switch near the base of the pins to see their numbers. If nothing then you would need to find the data sheet for that switch which will give a pin out.

OP
OP
Cantburn20

Cantburn20

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the input, I'll check it out further.......:happy107: