Free Trial for those with Expired Uconnect Access

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoatLocker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Just noticed while checking on www.moparownerconnect.com that they have a free trial for Uconnect Access until 01/31/2016.

I'm not sure if this promotion is for everyone, so YMMV.

Once logged in, from the Dashboard click on "Uconnect Store", then click on "Advantage Package - Promotion*". You will be taken to a page that asks for payment info, but just click SKIP SETUP. You will be forwarded to a page that says "Your purchase was successful!" and will also receive a conformation email. Reload the dashboard after 10 minutes or so and the "No Subscription" will change to "Ready".

I didn't use it that much during my 1 year trial, so I'm not gonna pay them for these features, but I'll take it for free. If the voice commands worked for me, I might pony up half what they are asking...

My truck is at the dealer for 4(!) recalls plus 10K mi service, so I can't play with it yet. At least they gave me a challenger to drive, even if it's a lowly V6.

Nekozame

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Didn't work for me. There isn't an option for promotion package only payment.

OP
OP
GoatLocker

GoatLocker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Didn't work for me. There isn't an option for promotion package only payment.

I see you have a 2015. It might be targeted at those of us whose trial has been expired for a while. I was surprised it went through without CC info.

Nekozame

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I see you have a 2015. It might be targeted at those of us whose trial has been expired for a while. I was surprised it went through without CC info.

Ok makes sense. I'm not understanding why someone would pay $14.99 a month for this service.

waterworks

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Thanks !! Worked for me and I will use it for the price of $0. I really on like the remote lock/unlock feature.

Thanks for posting this !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Snake_Eyes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l Hemi
Worked for me on my '14. Thanks!

lokal907ryder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
wow this worked for me! too bad its only a month and a half but hey its free! thanks so much for the info that's awesome!

7777xm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I find the voice texting to be quite useful.

My key fob can't reach my truck from my office and when it's cold AF, it's nice to hop in a warm truck with heated seats and wheel all ready to go.

I bet if the halved the cost of it, subscriptions would nearly double.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Casper

U.S. Navy (Ret.)
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Just cancelled my Sirius subscription.
Can't find a station I like--way too much repetition of the same damn songs over and over again, or those recycled V-jays from MTV wont shut the hell up.

Damn! I sound like a grumpy old man!

I'm actually very fond of music, but not getting anything worth $200+ a year from those clowns :crazy:

oe542bob

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi eTorque 5.7
Goatlocker good work there! Just reactivated my wife's '14 Grand Cherokee. Thanks for the heads up. Bob F