Transmission performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daytona Dave

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 DAYTONA QUAD 5.7 PACESETTER DUALS NO CAT'S K&N INTAKE DIABLO/HEMIFEVER UPGRADE TUNER 4.56
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I HAVE A 2005 RAM 5.7 DAYTONA WITH A HEMIFEVER-DIABLO UPGRADED TUNE HE SAYS NO HELP FOR 545RFE TRANSMISSION FROM 3 TO 4 AND 4 TO 5 IT IS ANNOYING TO ACCELLERATE AND GET THE LONG HESITATION AND BLUBBER OF GAS SUCKING AND NO REAL PUNCH WITH ALL THIS HORSE POWER PACESETTER LONG TUBES COLD AIR INTAKE DIABLO TUNE AND 2.5 INCH TRUE DUAL EXHAUST FROM FIRST TO SECOND AND SECOND TO THIRD IT IS OK BUT KICKDOWN FROM A HIGHER GEAR IS HORRIBLE. I NEEDING A FIX I CHANGED TO A 4.56 AND IT IS GREAT BUT NOT FIX TO PRIOR PROBLEM ANY ONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THE SAME PROBLEM OR HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR A FIX?
READ A POST EARLIER ABOUT "WANTING TO CRUSH PRIUS NOT GET THE MILEAGE OF ONE" ME TO. BUT WHEN THEY PULL UP IN NEXT TO YOU AT 55 AND BEGIN TO PASS IT TAKES ME FOREVER TO DEVELOP THE HORSEPOWER AND TORQUE MY BIG BAD RAM HAS TO "CRUSH" THEM FROM A DEAD STOP iM AM GOOD. ANYBODY ANY HELP?

JUICEBOX

I don't read the script. The script reads me.
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Quit dumping money into a truck and buy a performance vehicle if you are wanting to race. The wing on the back is only for looks.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Don't yell lol! You have an 05, I don't get how your trans can't be tuned? You'd be a good candidate for a cam upgrade.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990