Opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justthatoneguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just curious to see what you would offer for this truck.

phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/4275816213.html

Sent from my ZTE_N9511 using Tapatalk

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Its really clean, asking price looks pretty fair to me. Never trust the carfax , that stuff only works when people make it work and people dont make things like that work very often. Original trans? Count on it going out eventually, they all do in these trucks. The 46re is just not a tough trans. Plenum is another thing that will need to be addressed if it hasnt already. For the price looks really solid though! Id offer $3000 and work from there.

OP
OP
J

justthatoneguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks John. It seems really clean. I do believe its has the original trans. Are there any warning signs that its on its way out?

Johnn123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Thanks John. It seems really clean. I do believe its has the original trans. Are there any warning signs that its on its way out?

You'd notice them on a test drive. As long as it was serviced when necasarry you should still get a good life out of it. My truck has just over 104k miles and I get issues every now and then (slipping mainly) but I dont believe the trans was serviced at the necasarry intervals. Check the fluid and see what it looks like, best tell tale sign. As long it behaves fine on a test drive should be fine.

RamV10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V10
Post is DELETED so couldn't see it. I'm also with you John. Carfax is not to be trust from my experience. I bought a vehicle on what carfax said & it turned out to not be even close to what they claimed. I complained to Carfax & they refunded my $39 I paid them for their report. I would never trust carfax again. Their a sale tool for dealers.