2005 PCM Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mairj40

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've searched all over, and can't find what I'm looking for. Does anyone have any more information on swapping a 2005 PCM into a 2003? None of the "write-ups" I've seen on it actually tells you what you need to do. I have the full 2005 wiring harness. I just need to know what pins I need to re-pin where, and what wiring is involved.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
This is quite literally on the interwebs in a few places, look on hemi truck club and dodge forum (against the rules to link to other forums here and I get ******* at enough lol)

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Also chrisp2493 and Redtruck-VA here has done it already so they'd be good resources to ask. Ask yourself beforehand: "Am I ready to hack up my wiring harness?"

OP
OP
mairj40

mairj40

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is quite literally on the interwebs in a few places, look on hemi truck club and dodge forum (against the rules to link to other forums here and I get ******* at enough lol)

Oddly enough, I just found one of their write-ups about it. Lol. I'm not afraid of hacking up my wiring harness. I just want to make sure I have a plan before I begin. Lol.